Page Location: Home > Archive - PAL PSO > Topic
M1Savage
rank 12
Posted:
Fri Mar 05, 2004 12:06 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Finally got my mag "fattened" up to lvl 200 and Sync and IQ are at max. My question is - is there any reason for me to feed it anymore?

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Fri Mar 05, 2004 2:08 pm
quote : #2
only reason to feed it would be when you die, when you get knocked out it looses a certain amount of synchro as a result of the damage or something, also if you leave the mag equiped and exit the game, when you re enter you will find it has lost anywhere up to 10 synchro points, always put your mag away when you leave a game online or offline. feeding it star atomizers at this stage is best cos it raises each stat a little
Posted:
Fri Mar 05, 2004 3:38 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
ultrapro wrote:
when you get knocked out it looses a certain amount of synchro as a result of the damage or something, also if you leave the mag equiped and exit the game, when you re enter you will find it has lost anywhere up to 10 synchro points, always put your mag away when you leave a game online or offline.

I really hated this feature. Despite my dislinking of it, the synchro still loses points in the GameCube version. I can't be the only one who thinks it should be taken out, right..... RIGHT? Rolling Eyes

-Mytho

BrockStrongo
rank 11
Posted:
Sat Mar 06, 2004 5:45 am
quote : #4
I also have a question,

what stats would my mag need to be so that i can use a 'Heart of Chao' or 'Heart of Pian' on it?

i really would like a Nightopian Very Happy

(my mag is slowly getting 'fatter' aswell Razz)

F355 and Starlancer reports Smile
ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:35 am
quote : #5
yeah it has been a problem i believe that the xbox version no longer suffers from it, you do still lose synchro when you die but if you dont de equip it it no longer loses sync that way, still sucks the part when you die cos you could get caught in a difficult level/room and lose a heck of a lot

regarding your question, the best place i feel to go to find out about mag evolution is here:

http://www.planetdreamcast.com/psoworld/sections.php?section=Mags&op=viewtopsection

the section that this links to is everything they have on mags across ALL versions of the game, look down the left hand column for other fantastic features such as where to find weapons and items, who can use what, and on that page check out the mag evolution section its fantastic, with great diagrams that show how to get each mag, there is a bit about rare and god mags as well. its the best source on the net for pso
Posted:
Sun Mar 07, 2004 11:23 am
quote : #6
thanks for the link, was a big help. I have found what i was looking for but i am not sure what to make of it. i am trying to use Heart of Pian on a mag and it says i need this.

'Pian Heart of Pian - Set A or B + MAX(IQ + SYNC) '

now i have max IQ and Synchro, but what is set A or B?

F355 and Starlancer reports Smile
ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Sun Mar 07, 2004 5:20 pm
quote : #7
i think its to do with the mag cells dunno to be honest, have you tried any of the listed guides by other members?
Posted:
Mon Mar 08, 2004 8:24 am
quote : #8
I believe the set a or b refers to your ID. You are a Pinkal so you fall into the set B catagory. I think they are saying it will work with either set but Ive never tried it so, like everyone else, I'm not sure. Smile

grubensau
rank 40
Posted:
Mon Mar 08, 2004 11:47 am
quote : #9
What are u talking about? - ohhh right now I notice this topic is for experts only Smile