Page Location: Home > Quake III Arena > Topic
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sat Jul 26, 2003 9:59 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Ok OnlineConsoles.com needs to get up many servers, possibly more. I was just on Quake 3, aboutt o start playing if i can get into a game. And there are 10 servers running with over 41 people in battle. All the games are full except like 3. Thats crazy. So we need to get some more servers up to fuel the growing and i do mean growing Quake 3 dreamcast community. Afterall it is the one immortal dreamcast online game, that can never die.

If you do have broadband, and you have a spare computer, and you have quake 3. you can set up your own quake 3 server, and if you want run it off your home line to contribute to this cause. maybe only run it at night time if you need your upstream for other things. Or maybe just run it for private events. If anything it gives gamers more slots to play.

I will be getting the Quake 3 connection guide set up here as soon as possible.

Anyone willing to lend their efforts to this cause feel free to drop a reply.
Posted:
Sat Jul 26, 2003 10:12 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Broadband: NO
Spare Computer: CHECK
Quake 3 PC: CHECK

When I get Broadband, I will gladly host a server for all the Dreamcast Fraggers out there.

-Mytho

grubensau
rank 40
Posted:
Sun Jul 27, 2003 1:24 am
quote : #3
Ben ...... sorry cant get back into the room...... U said why (was full!)...... but that 5 secs as we saw us, my face smiled..... coz we could play toogether, thats a good info....

Holidays next week (after middle of the week), so lets set a time, if my ISP works and sleep doesnt kill me - I will be there....

(Hope is back after OT Sad ) Razz

evilnine
unknown
Posted:
Sun Jul 27, 2003 8:05 pm
quote : #4
i bought quake 3 gold 2 day for PC"comes with quake 3 arena and quake 3 battle arena" exactly how do u play with DC players, and yeah im getting bba soon so ben spill out the beans already
Posted:
Sun Aug 10, 2003 11:56 pm
quote : #5
you have to download a thing to be able to play people on the Dreamcast you can get a link from the game mini website at Sega.com. Just got the Sega.com goto the America section then goto the Dreamcast section and then at the top you'll see a srop down menu find the game and click on the logo to go to its website and there in it there is a link ... but it might be on download.com

evilnine
unknown
Posted:
Fri Aug 22, 2003 3:16 am
quote : #6
i manage 2 scrap up 3 broken down messed up computer towers all compatible to run Q3 , im paying a guy to format n upgrade these babys to the max, and im burning n copying Q3 software for all of them, but i doubt it works cause Q3 comes with a serial # and i guess like PSO it only works with 1 CD 1 serial # and 1 tower, but no biggie Q3 isint all that expensive, especially if u buy the Q3 gold bundle wich came around to about $20+tax anywho the only person that i know has DSL is my neighbor, hes real cheapskate but latetly his pocket has been a lil low so ima pay em monthly for his band with usage, n i hope he dosent charge me an arm an a leg =(, o well i will search on, viva DC people and im starting to miss PSO, i played everquest n said, geez this sucks i need PSO