Page Location: Home > Archive - PAL PSO > Topic
1, 2  Next
DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Sat Apr 03, 2004 10:23 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I mailed Sega of Europe yesterday because the server lags like hell and we still can't connect to JP servers. And I got back the killer news that the UK DC PSO servers will all be closed by the end of May, the e-mail...

"Dear Customer,

Sonic Team has made a decision to close all Dreamcast PSO servers in the UK within the last week. The moved was due to the lack of interest in the servers by consumers. ST has told us that by the end of this May the servers will all be closed. We thank you for playing PSO online up until now and hope you continue on either the Xbox or Gamecube.

Thanks

Best regards
Rabah Zaik - Sega Customer Service
Info@Segahelp.com
Internet help line 09066 544 544 (premium rate)
All other enquiries 08456 090 090 (local call rate)
www.sega-europe.com"

My world is over once more and im going to kill something in about 5 seconds ... DAMN U SEGA! Crying or Very sad I paided good money to import it and here i am once again being told that its over, and this time there is no going back as getting online with the japanese DC servers is now impossable, its really really long don't even ask why.... well im going to shot my self bye Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

-------

What I can't believe is the e-mail I got earlier this week said they were just getting moving them and it would all be ok, and that any sucker who believed what I just wrote needs help thats right hoes Late April Fools Mr. Green

Last edited by DreamcastMagic on Fri May 14, 2004 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Koda
rank 7
Posted:
Sat Apr 03, 2004 10:38 pm
quote : #2
LOL! man u scared me there for a bit Shocked
Posted:
Sun Apr 04, 2004 12:02 am
quote : #3
Man, I was about to shoot some kid down the street in the foot, considering
I just ordered the PAL PSO v2 off of ebay about 2 days ago!

Had me goin for the whole post lol! Embarassed

DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Sun Apr 04, 2004 12:10 am
quote : #4
haha, what I did was grab a old e-mail I got from them and changed a few things Very Happy

darkooga
rank 19
Posted:
Sun Apr 04, 2004 12:10 am
quote : #5
damn u, u almost gave me a heart attack
Posted:
Sun Apr 04, 2004 12:35 am
quote : #6
what a horrible joke! You should know better then to mess with that kind of stuff around her. Well i think i can take off the depression with... LOL

kontact
rank 9
Posted:
Sun Apr 04, 2004 4:25 am
quote : #7
HAHA I hate this april fools shit with a passion but that did get me a bit. I was considering ordering it as well and thought well cube it is. Either way it would truly suck if that happened.
Posted:
Sun Apr 04, 2004 4:29 am
quote : #8
har-dee-fucking-har

segadreamcaster
rank 37
Posted:
Sun Apr 04, 2004 4:50 am
quote : #9
Type: NTSC-U/C
The only trouble is, that at the moment that sort of joke is totally believable, with everything that happening at present........the only troble with late april fools jokes is the backfiring......lets hope not

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer
4x4 Evo = Segadreamcaster

Visit the NEW Saturn netlink league www.saturnleague.com
DRBagabundo
rank 15
Posted:
Sun Apr 04, 2004 10:32 am
quote : #10
Oh man...good one...lol....it's funny how sooo many people were caught up on the topic, they didn't realize what day it was...
rank 7
Posted:
Sun Apr 04, 2004 2:39 pm
quote : #11
You got me. Mixed emotions about wanting to do bodily harm to you, versus the relief that PAL PSO is still online. Confused

Einhander
rank 20
Posted:
Sun Apr 04, 2004 3:28 pm
quote : #12
Type: NTSC-U/C
You know what the saddest part is? I saw the thread, and I wasn't shocked or surprised at all.

I saw the thread, and figured that it was just something that was (and is, unfortunately) bound to happen. Even though it wouldn't be the end of the game for me (I play on the Scandinavian Server), I still took a second and mourned for every DC PSO player who had bought (or were waiting for their delivery of) PAL PSO. When PAL PSO shuts down, it's gonna really suck for the people who have put hundreds of hours into their characters and spent time making new friends online.

On a happier PSO note, happy 100th Brock.

martianviking
rank 23
Posted:
Sun Apr 04, 2004 5:31 pm
quote : #13
Ouch. You've got a mean streak in you, don't ya?
ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Mon Apr 05, 2004 9:59 am
quote : #14
stupid sod, how many people were you trying to give heart attacks too? its not done after april 1st GODDAMN IT!!! phew, ha, phew. im ok, im ooooooooook. DIEE DAMN U!!! as all the others said, it wasnt a shock to see the topic name at all. inevitabillity. its a fricken awful thing huh?
Posted:
Wed May 05, 2004 3:22 pm
quote : #15
BEST APRIL FOOLS EVER EVEN THOUGH I READ IN TEH BEGINING OF MAY. NOW U MADE ME LOOK STUPID COZ I STRAIGHT AYWAY EMAILED PSO AND EMANDED AN EXPLANATION.

F@#*ING FUNNY MAN HILARIOUS... YOU DESERVE N OSCAR FOR LOL