Previous  1, 2
paulokhm
rank 1
Posted:
Thu Aug 05, 2004 2:37 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
segadreamcaster wrote:
Soldier blade is correct about the controls for PBA, that is what they do....takes a bit of getting used to at first, but keep going and you will get the hang of it......Blast scores a whopping 210 last night Wink ....the git, i only held me record of 199 for 24 hours....lol

The minimum for online play is two people yes....you cannot load a room unless there are tow players or more....and you cannot chat until you are inside a room...shama really but thats it

Anyway you guys if you wanna game and can make the time join Blast and I at 11pm UK time, we are on most nights...except Fridays and maybe saturdays....just drop one of us a PM if you like and we will tell you what we are doing

Come on we need more players on the server

Cheers, Craig

thats the problem, the time... GMT - 3 here...Sad but we can meet saturday or sunday... i will be glad, i love to play PBA!

Posted Thu Aug 05, 2004 2:47 pm:

SoldierBlade wrote:
paulokhm wrote:
isp problems? weird...

i play it online without any problems. im from Brazil, then i use brazillian IPS^s.

PBA haves chat of course. but its not good, damn slow.

xau from Brazil!

Yeah, I dont know what the problem is, but I have a theory that involves an incompatibility with the server node that earthlink rents bandwidth from in this area. I also have problems with "connection interrupted" on Q3. Real bummer, but I'm about to change ISP's. I know I have it set up right because it uses the same ISP data that PW uses and DP uses in slot one. Another reason I suspect my ISP is because I once was able to get it to connect when the junotest free account still worked. Its a wierd problem, but one I hope to have resolved soon. Paulo, its great to see you here on the OC dude. Smile

heh, nice to see you too:) Smile i love to play online with my DC. i usually play 4x4, PSO, Quake 3... PBA too, but its empty everytime i try...Sad

i have a friend from Las Vegas (hes living on New Mexico now), he uses Earthlink, and plays all DC games without problems... Speed Devils Online was the only game with earthlink incompabilities, he said... see ya!

xau from Brazil!
rank 43
Posted:
Thu Aug 05, 2004 2:58 pm
quote : #17
Type: Pal
GMT - 3 I thought that would have been good?. That makes it 7pm your time when we play, thats about the time most people go online. Personaly Im a late night gamer due to the fact I dont want to annoy everyone else in the house. Anyway on Saturdays I could probably play a game at about 10pm your time, thats if Im not on PSO on Saturdays.

Laters
Posted:
Thu Aug 05, 2004 3:47 pm
quote : #18
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yeah shame...can't really make it any ealier than 10.30pm at the very best.....most likely not untill 11pm on any night....but it depens on the day really.

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer
4x4 Evo = Segadreamcaster

Visit the NEW Saturn netlink league www.saturnleague.com
paulokhm
rank 1
Posted:
Thu Aug 05, 2004 6:15 pm
quote : #19
well, i can try at 7:00pm my time. will you play it tomorrow? (friday)
rank 43
Posted:
Fri Aug 06, 2004 5:48 pm
quote : #20
Type: Pal
paulokhm wrote:
well, i can try at 7:00pm my time. will you play it tomorrow? (friday)

Sorry m8 Friday is pub night so i rarely play online. In all honesty I cant ever play at 7 I can only play from 10.30pm earliest.

Laters