Topic: The Good Ol' Days Of PSO

Page 1 of 1
Eckostyle
rank 3
Posted:
Sat Aug 09, 2003 10:09 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
I remember back in 1999 when I picked up PSO from a local Curcuit City. I was excited to finally get my hands on an MMORPG for the firdt time in my life, mostly because it sounded so damn fun. I got home, popped in my ISP info, and booted PSO up. I instantly fell in love upon hearing the main menu's music. I set up a new character, A RAmar anmed after Gundam's pilot, Amuro. A hunter seemed cool enough, but attacking from a distance seemed the best way to go. After playing a bit offline, I delved into the online world, and I found what has to be one of the greatest games ever created. I made tons of friends, got lots of items and weapons, did about 50 f1 to falz runs, gleed at the thousands of player online and all of the full blocks/ships, and overall, had a great time.

Its unfortunate all those good time have sadly faded away. Lets reminice about how kick ass PSO was in its prime. Until then, see you in PSO Episodes 1
rank 9
Posted:
Sat Aug 09, 2003 10:19 am
quote : #2
The original PSO was one killer game. I was so dissappointed when cheaters ruined the game. Oh well, I had some great times online.
Posted:
Sat Aug 09, 2003 12:30 pm
quote : #3
FOLKS.... dont loose u mind in past - PSO lives as long as we play it Smile - ( mean it for real.... Im sure having fun tommorow in PSO with member slayn - hope I ll wake up Razz )