Page 1 of 2
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Fri Apr 09, 2004 9:29 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: Pal
Well we all know who the WORM was, it was WORMYTHEWORM. This is my official thankyou to that very worm for doing so much work promoting the worms server. If it wasent for Wormy I wouldent have got back into WWP as heavily as I did because without him posting on my MRS forum and reminding me about the OC schedual I wouldent have know when WWP was being played.

SO, for he's a jolly good fellow for hes a jolly good fellow, for hes a jolly good fellow ......... and so say all of us .... all us worms that is Smile .

As for the rest of my post. Dont die Worms !!! wors always ressurect. Lets play on another online game for the DC. I know it wont be worms but lets at least try and make a once weekly meet on some game or other, that would be cool. I'll leave ohr people to suggest games. I'll get or play anything.

Laters

InternetAddict
unknown
Posted:
Fri Apr 09, 2004 10:08 pm
quote : #2
yes indeed cheers to wormy he and himself ressurected this other wise dead game and we all owe him a great debt.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sat Apr 10, 2004 10:37 am
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
I would hope WormytheWorm still shows up to chat or to partake in some other online games. Maybe he might get into sega swirl? Its strategic, and turn based. And has swirls...kinda like worms. Cept no bombs of course.
Posted:
Sat Apr 10, 2004 5:28 pm
quote : #4
Type: Pal
Id love to try sega swirl but i fear planet web erases my PSO codes Sad . Perhaps its time to invest in a 2nd DC.

Laters

frokid879
rank 21
Posted:
Sat Apr 10, 2004 6:15 pm
quote : #5
if it erases u can email sega of europe and they will reset them for you. ive done this twice and they do it in less then 24 hours cause SOE>SOA
Posted:
Sun Apr 11, 2004 10:15 am
quote : #6
lol, the only problem i had when resetting my PSO codes (i bought a 2nd hand PSO v2) was that i couldnt understand the scottish person on the phone.

F355 and Starlancer reports Smile
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sun Apr 11, 2004 6:47 pm
quote : #7
BrockStrongo wrote:
lol, the only problem i had when resetting my PSO codes (i bought a 2nd hand PSO v2) was that i couldnt understand the scottish person on the phone.

Yah Sarial Nuuumbahhh esss, Seyven tuuu thraee sexxx wunnnn......
Posted:
Mon Apr 12, 2004 10:34 am
quote : #8
OMFG!! Your new avatar is really scary!!

On a related note, a friend of mine just taught some of the villagers in my Animal Crossing game to say "shizzle." Pretty odd. (Yes, I have AC, and I'm not ashamed.)
WormyTheWorm
rank 9
Posted:
Thu Apr 15, 2004 7:22 am
quote : #9
Worms was practically the only thing my DC was used for... or should that be OVER-used for... every night my DC looks at me expecting me to put WWP in it.. but it just has to go hungry now Sad poor thing

i think i will get Broadband for my XBOX when i have the money.
god i hope they make a 2D online worms game for XBOX.... then i would be there all the time... ALL THE GODDAM TIME I TELLS YA!!!!!!! Smile

(if the next Worms game is in 3D i think i will sue somebody)

Its the other Worms players i feel sorry for.... it just isnt fair on them .. now they dont get the honour of being in my presence Very Happy HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

maybe i will show up for the odd 4x4evo game Blast, or starlancer or something... once the period of mourning is over of course arf (if worms had arms i would have a black armband on mine)

Last edited by WormyTheWorm on Thu Apr 15, 2004 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
F355 races every 20mins.. 9:00pm / 9:20pm / 9:40pm ...and so on.

http://f355.tsx.org <---F355 race reports, and championship info is posted here.
JasonX
rank 9
Posted:
Thu Apr 15, 2004 7:26 am
quote : #10
i hope u still play multiplayer Wink
rank 9
Posted:
Thu Apr 15, 2004 7:31 am
quote : #11
sadly... i have nobody to play offline multi-player with Sad

my friends dont like to play me, i dont blame them Very Happy LOL
F355 races every 20mins.. 9:00pm / 9:20pm / 9:40pm ...and so on.

http://f355.tsx.org <---F355 race reports, and championship info is posted here.
JasonX
rank 9
Posted:
Thu Apr 15, 2004 7:33 am
quote : #12
lol oh rite Very Happy i do not think they will do a 2d nxt gen version Crying or Very sad
rank 87
Posted:
Thu Apr 15, 2004 9:23 am
quote : #13
Hi wormy, man I hope you don't be a stranger and come to visit us from time to time. Seriously, I'm working as hard as I can and someday maybe WWP can get back online for the DC somehow. I have been doing some research and Worms World Party on the DC was a WinCE game. Meaning because it was programmed for windowsCE we might have more success of bringing the game back.

As far as moving on to other versions of worms. Here is some personal advice from me to you. You have 1 of 2 options at the moment.

Worms 3D is coming to XBOX Live in 5 days infact. This what its listed as for a North American release. I don't know about EUR yet. I do know from the reviews I have read of it on other platforms so far that Worms 3D is a good game, however is nothing close to what Worms World Party is. It really is not the same game. The 3D gameplay drastically affects the gameplay decisions you make. I would see if there was someway you could test the game out before you invest in the Xbox route.

Your other option would be, if you don't have a PC already, invest in cheap PC and install windows, and purchase Worms World Party for windows. Its pretty much the same gaming experience that was on the DC, 2D and classic.

Anyways, I hope to see you around and still say hello from time to time. If anything atleast stop by the site every now and then. Maybe someday we can get the game back online.
Posted:
Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:17 am
quote : #14
Yeah, it's sad when you're forced to direct people to the PC version of a game instead of the DC version (sitting at a desk is not the same as sitting on your couch w/ a controller), but at least you'll still be online with the game you love to play. Sad
Stewy01
rank 9
Posted:
Fri Apr 16, 2004 5:02 pm
quote : #15
Or you could get an Apex and play it on your couch. That's what I probably will do. Has neone here even TRIED worms 3d? I think that itll be cool and that its a great idea. But they still need to continue with 2d game also.