Page Location: Home > Past Online Games > Topic
Stewy01
rank 9
Posted:
Fri Apr 09, 2004 10:26 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Post, so I can see what interesting things I can find. I named my team DEATH BRINGERS at first, but then I realized I wasnt bringing much death at all, so I changed it to Teen Girl Squad from www.homestarrunner.com (If you havent seen this website, I'd assume you were bin Laden in a cave without communication). Naturally, I named my teammates Cheerleader, So and So, What's Her Face, and The Ugly One.
Posted:
Fri Apr 09, 2004 10:42 pm
quote : #2
one of the funniest team names i ever made was, PopluarCussWords and the team members were Fuck Damn Shit Bitch funny eh

Stewy01
rank 9
Posted:
Sat Apr 10, 2004 9:53 am
quote : #3
LOL. Y'know, I think I shoulda posted this is the Lounge, because I dont think anybody else will see this post. Oh, dumb me. I wonder what other names came up when WWP was still bustling with players.
Posted:
Sat Apr 10, 2004 10:35 am
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
My team's name was, Nikon's Ninnies. basically because WormytheWorm would beat me ass so hard my worms would squeal into the water like sissies LOLOL. The name worked though.
Posted:
Sat Apr 10, 2004 6:56 pm
quote : #5
I had a couple of teams, but I used two of them the most. Team Ramones was Joey, Johnny, Dee Dee, and Tommy (obviously). Team Axis of Evil was Bush, Blair, Sharon, and Rumsfeld.
rank 7
Posted:
Sat Apr 10, 2004 9:13 pm
quote : #6
Ah yeah, the fun of team names. I had one for each of the guys who played it with me on a regular basis (offline).

Diseased: Consisting of HIV, Typhoid, Anthrax, SARS (tasteless I know)

Couple named after football teams:

Packers: Favre, Green, Bubba, Freeman
Steelers: Maddox, Bettis, Ward, Plaxco

My personal team...
Console Gods: Consisting of XBOX, PS2, GAMECUBE, and of course, DREAMCAST.

I always took the "Dreamcast is dead' messages kinda hard... Sad

On a related note, Worms 3D will be out later this month on the Xbox. The ONLY console version of Worms 3D that will have ONLINE play! I hope the change in gameplay does not ruin what was always a fun game.

Stewy01
rank 9
Posted:
Sat Apr 10, 2004 9:18 pm
quote : #7
Unless youre playing PC version on an Apex. That would be an exception. But I dont know anyone who has an Apex or is planning on getting one besides me.
Posted:
Tue Apr 13, 2004 6:47 pm
quote : #8
My team was the X-Worms with Wormverine, Stworm, Nightcrawler, and Baitshee, but since Wormy had previously made a team uncannily similar to this one, I changed to the BoboClassics. My worms were KidChameleonSG, ShinobiMS, LostVikingSG, and RamboMS. Also, although not asked, my special weapon was Holy Hand Grenade. "Hallelujah!". Good times.... Good times. Oh, almost forgot. I named my first team as such because it seemed very clever and witty at the time (then i discovered it wasn't original). I named my second team the way I did because these games bring back good memories.