Previous  1, 2
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Wed Apr 21, 2004 4:43 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
create a junk juno free 10 hour a month account, and use fackue's converter at Dreamcast Help. then use the juno smtp server. Can log on for 3 minutes to send and recieve email. Can't be used for anything else cause of the limited connection period but altleast you can send email.
Posted:
Wed Apr 21, 2004 4:50 pm
quote : #17
thats right, i remember i used that to send u that first dc pic w/ email
Posted:
Fri Apr 23, 2004 1:16 pm
quote : #18
sorry for the slow down in this, ill try to get 2 it someone this weekend... flooded with things to do

[UKR]DreamcastUK
unknown
Posted:
Fri Apr 23, 2004 4:45 pm
quote : #19
guess no one has any news on the SEGA EXTREME SPORTS Downloadable maps / tracks
Posted:
Fri Apr 23, 2004 5:03 pm
quote : #20
And Floigan Brothers, never seen those ever...

EDIT: Well I sent the file lord enjoy

Posted Tue Apr 27, 2004 12:44 pm:

ya I know im dp'in but I was wondering u get the e-mail lord Question send it in every format out there lol

limpbizkitfan943
rank 16
Posted:
Tue Apr 27, 2004 3:18 pm
quote : #21
lordnikon wrote:
limpbizkitfan943 wrote:
Here's a site with files for Unreal Tournament:

http://dreamcast.planetweb.com/gamers/savedgames.html?game=unreal

Also, I seriously recommend getting a Dreamcast Mouse and Keyboard. I tried playing with the controller, it's okay, but with the mouse and keyboard it's awesome. Anybody know if there's a way you can still play Unreal Tournament on the internet with the Dreamcast? I heard from somebody that you could if you hooked it up to the computer, but I tried it and it just kicked my computer offline, so I don't know. if anybody knows how, tell me, thanks.
l8r

Yea thats a game save. The files we are talking about are Download content. Content additions to the game made by the developers. Like how xbox live has download content. Same thing.

oOo. Well, you can still use them if you suck at unreal tournament and/or don't have a mouse and keyboard.
Posted:
Thu Apr 29, 2004 8:07 pm
quote : #22
found a site hosting the UK SoA downloads you could grab them from, I would ask before doing it ... http://www.planetdreamcast.com/soaworld/Downloadpages/downloads_addons.htm

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Fri Apr 30, 2004 2:26 pm
quote : #23
I have the UK SOA downloads I just hadn't put them up yet.
Posted:
Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:20 am
quote : #24
Edit - Nevermind, found the sad news about the Ver. 2 quests elsewhere on the forum. Sorry for bringing up an old thread for nothing.

Did anyone ever preserve the Phantasy Star Online Ver. 2 download quests? I can't seem to find them online. I was really looking forward to playing Soul of Steel and Central Dome Fire Swirl, too...

By the way, are the .dci versions of the downloads for Nexus/Interact memcard users going to be up anytime soon? Not a big issue, since the conversion isn't difficult and I can get the files via the Dreamcast anyway, but it would be convenient for myself and others who own the 8x Interact card and the PC cable or imported a Nexus card and transfer cable.
rank 87
Posted:
Thu Jun 03, 2004 10:13 am
quote : #25
nZero wrote:
....By the way, are the .dci versions of the downloads for Nexus/Interact memcard users going to be up anytime soon? Not a big issue, since the conversion isn't difficult and I can get the files via the Dreamcast anyway, but it would be convenient for myself and others who own the 8x Interact card and the PC cable or imported a Nexus card and transfer cable.

Yes I will be getting them all converted to .dci compatible formats as soon as I possibly can.
Posted:
Mon Jun 07, 2004 12:30 am
quote : #26
nZero wrote:
Edit - Nevermind, found the sad news about the Ver. 2 quests elsewhere on the forum. Sorry for bringing up an old thread for nothing.

Did anyone ever preserve the Phantasy Star Online Ver. 2 download quests? I can't seem to find them online. I was really looking forward to playing Soul of Steel and Central Dome Fire Swirl, too...

I got all the v2 Quests preserved at my website. and I belive the people who run the private servers do too because they've been talking about Download Quests last I knew.
Posted:
Tue Jun 08, 2004 2:29 pm
quote : #27
Wonder if any Propeller Arena dl content will ever leak out.
rank 28
Posted:
Tue Jun 08, 2004 9:40 pm
quote : #28
dwachill wrote:
Wonder if any Propeller Arena dl content will ever leak out.

Hate to burst your bubble, but I don't think the game supports DLC.

-Mytho