Page Location: Home > General Online > Topic
Stewy01
rank 9
Posted:
Sat Apr 17, 2004 9:50 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Okay. I just recently found out about the Sofdec movies that can be played on DC. BUT, nobody told me that you could listen to Wav files too! This is nuts!!! Alright, help me out a bit. Could someone provide me with links to websites with Sofdec movies not related to DC games and could someone link me to some Wav sites with full length songs on it? Please? This would be so FRIGGIN cool!!!!!!!!!
Posted:
Sat Apr 17, 2004 10:16 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
With planetweb I know you can listen to MP3's. Just find a record site, I recommend juno.co.uk. I shop there. They have a ton of samples for all records on sale in mp3 format. Takes about like 1 minute for each to load not too long.
Posted:
Sat Apr 17, 2004 10:53 pm
quote : #3
I cant get anything on juno.co.uk. Does nebody know any sites with Wavs MEANT to be played on the DC? I've found lots of Wav sites, but seldom do they have a wide selection that work.
Posted:
Sun Apr 18, 2004 12:50 am
quote : #4
go here
http://music.lycos.com
u can find lots of link. i found some fo modest mouse (beware 2nd is 320 kb/s, not fo dial up dc)

http://travis.kroh.net/archives/001583%20-%20Modest%20Mouse%20-%203rd%20Planet.mp3
http://www.ktv.no/~jda-ktv/modest_mouse_-_heart_cooks_brain.mp3

funny how thats just sitting out there. i didnt know, just found out
Posted:
Sun Apr 18, 2004 10:05 pm
quote : #5
I was told a few months ago that you couldn't listen to mp3s with a DC, i guess this person was wrong.

Lunar Eclipse
rank 9
Posted:
Mon Apr 19, 2004 4:44 am
quote : #6
Yeah, they're wrong, you can do it with planet web, and there is a really nice disc called Blaze MP3 that you can buy. It gives you a prety nice interface for MP3s.
Posted:
Tue Apr 20, 2004 3:11 pm
quote : #7
Are we talking about the MP3 player that you can plug into the controller slot and download music? I'm talking about music that you can play on the webbrowser without the mp3. Is that possible? Everytime I click on music,it always gives me some form of error.