Page 1 of 1
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Sun Apr 18, 2004 7:03 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: Pal
Is it possible for PC version to host an online server for Maximum pool?. If that was possible then could the save that once directed DC players to the PC servers be converted to direct DC players to a private PC server?.

Just an idea I had its probably nonsence but as my Mum once said, if you dont ask you dont get.

Laters

DRBagabundo
rank 15
Posted:
Sun Apr 18, 2004 9:38 am
quote : #2
I just traded my Maximum Pool for Hydro Thunder...it'll suck if it's back online.
rank 43
Posted:
Sun Apr 18, 2004 3:13 pm
quote : #3
DRBagabundo wrote:
I just traded my Maximum Pool for Hydro Thunder...it'll suck if it's back online.

Hey dont worry its just a fantasy idea by me, I seriously doubt Maximum pool will be back online. Anyway what do you think of Hydro thunder?. Its one of the first DC games I had it came with the package I bought. Thought this was a realy under rated game it was packed with massive courses and was tons of fun.

Laters

DRBagabundo
rank 15
Posted:
Sun Apr 18, 2004 4:48 pm
quote : #4
I don't know if it's because the disc is scratched or what but...it has EXTREME constant slow-down. It bugs me even to start a game.
rank 25
Posted:
Mon Apr 19, 2004 12:05 am
quote : #5
i have max pool. not too bad of a game. but i doubt you can host servers, a master list dosnt show up when connected, and theres no alt. server field.

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Mon Apr 19, 2004 4:18 pm
quote : #6
I never had any slow down trouble with my version of Hydro thunder DRB. Well thats a lie realy the 2 player split screen slowed like crazy but the one player mode was fine.

Thanks for that info Master chief, so it still connects online?, thats useful to know. What Im getting at is this game was on PC and there was previously a VMU file that redirected the DC players to the PC servers. Im just wondering if a PC player can host a server somehow then maybe a similar VMU file could be used redirect to that private server.

Laters

MasterChief
rank 25
Posted:
Tue Apr 20, 2004 12:49 am
quote : #7
do you have a link to the vmu file?

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:07 pm
quote : #8
MasterChief wrote:
do you have a link to the vmu file?

I did think long and hard but either my memory is bad or the site that once hosted the save is gone. I know it was a german site but I cant seem to remember the URL. The save isnt of any use now anyway as the PC servers are down, but if you realy need to see it then Im sure if you post a new topic somone can link you too it or may have it on a VMU.

Anyway anyone yet know if PC Maximum pool could host servers at all?.

Laters