Topic: Propellar Arena Downloads

Page 1 of 1
hell-online
rank 7
Posted:
Sun Oct 24, 2004 3:15 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Anyone know where i can download this game, i searched the yahoo and google search engine and found nothing. I watched a trailer for this game and i looks kick %@#, so i really want it, but i cant find anywhere to download it from, so if anyone knows where, tell me. And, do i need special CD's to burn DC games? (ex. Half-Life, Propellar Arena)

Shoeless
rank 3
Posted:
Sun Oct 24, 2004 3:43 pm
quote : #2
No, you do not need special cd's just regular cd-r's will work, but cd-rw's will not work. Unless you have a later model Dreamcast, then the cd's might not work Sad
you can find the games through p2p clients, bit torrent sights or google could help you if people are hosting the games on their sights

Chile
rank 30
Posted:
Sun Oct 24, 2004 5:12 pm
quote : #3
www.suprnova.org
rank 6
Posted:
Sun Oct 24, 2004 7:32 pm
quote : #4
Hey, any Dreamcast can read CD-RWs! You just have to open it and tune up the drive's potentiometer. Of course, once you do it, your Dreamcast will no longer read regular GDs and CDs until you tune down the potentiometer back... Laughing
Posted:
Sun Oct 24, 2004 7:57 pm
quote : #5
Stormwatch wrote:
Hey, any Dreamcast can read CD-RWs! You just have to open it and tune up the drive's potentiometer. Of course, once you do it, your Dreamcast will no longer read regular GDs and CDs until you tune down the potentiometer back... Laughing

yeah, REAL useful Rolling Eyes
rank 7
Posted:
Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:17 pm
quote : #6
did you always have to pay for supernova.org? cause all i want to do is download 1 or 2 games, and i dont want to pay monthly...

Stormwatch
rank 6
Posted:
Sun Nov 07, 2004 2:49 pm
quote : #7
Shocked Shocked Shocked Scammer alert!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

The correct site with torrents is http://www.suprnova.org/. It is free. The others are scams!
Posted:
Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:46 pm
quote : #8
thats odd, both sites had the exact layout but one required me to pay, thanks Stormwatch.

Chile
rank 30
Posted:
Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:52 pm
quote : #9
they do that so a casual surfer won't notice a difference if they saw it before.
rank 7
Posted:
Sun Nov 07, 2004 5:56 pm
quote : #10
to be quite honest, i have no friggen clue of how to open this file and save it. So can someone type a easy to follow instruction on how i do this, and which half-life one do i download for DC, theres a couple.

Posted Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:46 pm:

come on, someone please tell me how to download this thing(half life for Dreamcast). I dont care if you think im an idiot or something just TELL ME HOW, im so confused.

Excalibur007
rank 7
Posted:
Sun Nov 14, 2004 1:36 am
quote : #11
Stormwatch wrote:

It can read GDRs, CDRs, and CDRWs if you adjust it correctly. If you adjust it and it no longer reads GDRs, then you've turned it too far. Wink

-Ex

Chris3025
rank 6
Posted:
Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:05 pm
quote : #12
rather than trusting torrents, why not direct download for free Smile

http://dcisozone.com

enjoy!

Douggie
rank 7
Posted:
Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:40 pm
quote : #13
I finally got a working Propeller Arena yesterday, and god it's a great game. Im finding the championship a little hard (got unstuck around level 5) but its a absolute blast to finally play it. Can't wait to try the splitscreen out in a few days.