Page 1 of 1
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Mon Apr 26, 2004 5:39 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: Pal
Everytime I try a search on Ebay.com recently my DC freezes before the results are shown. Im using Dreamkey 3 from the UK, anyone else getting the same problem?. It only seems to be ebay.com, ebay.co.uk still working fine.

Laters

grubensau
rank 40
Posted:
Mon Apr 26, 2004 8:13 am
quote : #2
Cant real help U, but I had the same prob....

DK dont work with US sites.... I guessed that happen coz some signs are different 2 US (Y and Z... and so on).
Posted:
Mon Apr 26, 2004 1:22 pm
quote : #3
that statement isnt exactly true, this site is in the us is it not? i regularly come here with my dreamkey 3 and the imdb.com (internet movie database) and have no probs, while i must admit i havent been on ebay.com via my dreamkey disc i wouldve thought its something to do with the site and not the dc.
Posted:
Mon Apr 26, 2004 2:49 pm
quote : #4
grubensau wrote:
Cant real help U, but I had the same prob....

DK dont work with US sites.... I guessed that happen coz some signs are different 2 US (Y and Z... and so on).

Well Ive been surfing USA sites for years via DK3 and Ive also used and bought from ebay.com. This is a new recent problem Sad .

Anyone else can test with DK3 let me know the result.

Laters

maciver
banned!
Posted:
Mon Apr 26, 2004 4:40 pm
quote : #5
I have had the same problem, I use XDP and all versions have the same error, its because ebay upgraded their search program and their graphics it also locks when you go baack from an item discription. I use PW to see what I want to bid on write down all the item numbers then goto extended in xdp and bid on the item numbers...
it sucks but Ebay wont change for just a few people...
Posted:
Mon Apr 26, 2004 6:25 pm
quote : #6
maciver wrote:
I have had the same problem, I use XDP and all versions have the same error, its because ebay upgraded their search program and their graphics it also locks when you go baack from an item discription. I use PW to see what I want to bid on write down all the item numbers then goto extended in xdp and bid on the item numbers...
it sucks but Ebay wont change for just a few people...

Thanks for that. Well ebay.co.uk still works so if I want anything from ebay.com I'll just ahve to use the PC at my mums or the PC at the library. I guess the DC is getting old and in time less and less stuff will work Sad .

Laters

DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Mon Apr 26, 2004 6:53 pm
quote : #7
its the DC, a friend once told me about not being able to use Ebay on DC

dreamer!
rank 10
Posted:
Tue Apr 27, 2004 4:42 am
quote : #8
ive been using dreamkey 3 and mine freezes too so now i just surf off chu chu rocket.

character stats!
dream
lv72
greenill
DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Tue Apr 27, 2004 10:36 am
quote : #9
werid, I have used it in the past few days and I can surf just fine ... but I only went to 2 DC related sites