Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Fri Apr 30, 2004 2:32 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
As the topic states, yes I ordered a brand new DC. I just had to have one. It has never been opened or played. Boxed with full instructions, browser 2.0, demo disc, controller and cables. It is a June 2000 model.

I also aquired brand new sealed copies of Armada, Bomberman Online and Sonic Adventure.

I love getting new unopened Dreamcast stuff. Feels like it's Dreamcast release day or something and like the console is still in stores. Such a better feeling than getting something used. And no I don't just leave this stuff sitting in its packaging like some collector. I open the games and play them. My motivation behind getting sealed products is to have something as if I bought it new in the store, never touched by anyone else. So I know it won't crap out on me via some scratch on the disc that got worse or something. I know the games will then last until I die.

This DC will prolly remain in its box though. Since I have like 4 others. I'll prolly take it out and break it in though, just to give it a test run.

I wish I could take pictures, man I need to get a digital camera.....hmmm maybe a DreamEye :]
Posted:
Fri Apr 30, 2004 2:43 pm
quote : #2
heh like a dreameye from playasia. it was so weird when i found bba's on playasia. they were available for one day, and i was quick to tell pennywise about it because i knew he wanted one real bad. cheers for him that he got it real fast before they were sold out. probably had only 5 or so in stock... but yeah, the dreameye is in stock there for 45, "used" wonder what their def of used is because i dont see how playasia would get their hands on one unless it's brrand new because all used ones are sold on ebay, not given to playasia...
Posted:
Fri Apr 30, 2004 3:01 pm
quote : #3
Yea I got a US boxed system for 99.99 via a domestic online shop.

I would get a dreameye, but I would have to find it brand new.
Posted:
Fri Apr 30, 2004 4:17 pm
quote : #4
That's awesome. I wish I could have Five Dreamcasts. Damn.
Posted:
Sat May 01, 2004 12:59 am
quote : #5
Well the 1st is connected to the internet via the BBA, the 2nd is connected to the net via the 56k modem. A third is a mint December 2000 model that used to be my brother's. Barely used. The 4th is a busted DC I ordered off ebgames.com, freezes while loading stuff(lens basically says, not going to move any more, lol).

And the 5th is the boxed brand new one I just aquired.
Posted:
Sat May 01, 2004 3:28 am
quote : #6
yeah frokid879 i was lucky to get that bba! As soon as i placed my order i looked at the site once again and they were sold out! IM very exctied, thanks once again!
Posted:
Sat May 01, 2004 3:29 am
quote : #7
party on nikon.
im up to four DC's myself, but as its been said, you can NEVER have enough dreamcasts.

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux
Dark Slayer 5000
rank 13
Posted:
Sat May 01, 2004 5:52 am
quote : #8
lordnikon wrote:
Yea I got a US boxed system for 99.99 via a domestic online shop.

I would get a dreameye, but I would have to find it brand new.

Here's were you can get a brandnew Dreameye.

http://www.gamechoiceclub.com/navigateProduct.asp?product_id=142