Page Location: Home > Archive - News > Topic
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Tue May 11, 2004 7:29 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
wow that is low, he is doing the same thing, but he paid MAD cash for it and got it out there for those money hungry hoe's

Tao
rank 15
Posted:
Tue May 11, 2004 8:03 pm
quote : #17
What will really drive you guys crazy, because I know it did for me, is that at the Classic Gaming Expo 2003, PA was on display. Now, mind you, that Expo was August 10th and 11th--at a time when OUTTRIGGER was online--which; if this theory is correct, would mean, that PA would be able to connect to the internet.

Evil or Very Mad
Posted:
Thu May 13, 2004 11:34 am
quote : #18
This game kicks so much ass. What is the possibility of obtaining the server software by the same means that the actual game was aqcuired. I'm sure this would probably be expensive but how much? This game would be soooooooooooooooo awesome to play online and therefore I feel obligated post this wishfull inquiry.

Thanks

Holiday
rank 7
Posted:
Thu May 13, 2004 5:03 pm
quote : #19
Type: NTSC-U/C
nvm

Last edited by Holiday on Sun Jun 06, 2004 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

TheMytho
rank 28
Posted:
Thu May 13, 2004 9:16 pm
quote : #20
The control is driving me nuts. I keep moving the analog stick in the right directions and hitting X, yet my plane does nothing. The DC pad really holds this game back. Confused

-Mytho

MasterChief
rank 25
Posted:
Fri May 14, 2004 1:06 am
quote : #21
i do feel for SG, all he was asking for was 20 bucks. i was hoping he could atleast get a good month untill it got dumped.

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux
DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Fri May 14, 2004 4:23 pm
quote : #22
LOL a good month, ya think that would ever happen ... more like a good 3 days

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sat May 15, 2004 4:21 am
quote : #23
gimprecords wrote:
This game kicks so much ass. What is the possibility of obtaining the server software by the same means that the actual game was aqcuired. I'm sure this would probably be expensive but how much? This game would be soooooooooooooooo awesome to play online and therefore I feel obligated post this wishfull inquiry.

Thanks

Impossible. AM2 probobly has the working server code on disc in a vault or something at their company. They can't release the software. First of all, Nokia bought sega SNAP, PA uses sega snap just like Outtrigger. If you wanna buy the rights to the middleware from Nokia, it probobly cost well into the 6 figure range. 100,000.00+

Since Nokia payed top doller for it.

Sega probobly wouldn't release the software anyway because....they canceled the game never wanting it to get released because of 9/11. No way are they going to release the software now.
Posted:
Sun May 16, 2004 10:30 am
quote : #24
I really want to buy this game (from SG) but can anyone who has played this tell me how the splitscreen action is? And does it have System-Link abilities?
Posted:
Sun May 16, 2004 3:38 pm
quote : #25
nvm

DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Sun May 16, 2004 6:39 pm
quote : #26
Windows has a habbit of timing out downloads, after you dl it check its size, I bet it isn't as big as its suppose to be. I had this happen to me a few of times when dl'ing XDP, more recently I have come to a complete understanding how much Windows sucks and this is a great example of the BS you get with this shit operating system, burn bill Twisted Evil

frokid879
rank 21
Posted:
Sun May 16, 2004 7:51 pm
quote : #27
dont blame windows for bit torrent. by the way, even tho im pro linux, but for all you out there you should know windows isnt trying to make stuff not work. its the easiest os out there. getting this image would be impossible on another os, considering there are no bt clients for lin, mac, or bsd, and burning it would be a problem, and other methods such as dc++ couldnt work unless using windows. just probably the person posting the files is posting corrupt ones, or bt somehow took some false data. just look for other sources using other methods, maybe even step down to kazaa. but u say 399 mb? thats right, 418,591,950 bites. its probably not the image, but something else, like ur burner prog, or ur extractor.
Posted:
Sun May 16, 2004 10:31 pm
quote : #28
nvm

Na'Ryan[UK]
rank 6
Posted:
Mon May 17, 2004 8:17 am
quote : #29
The version I downloaded works fine.
Mind you I nver got it from Bittorrent or Kazaa (or any p2p network)
Can't remember what size the .cdi file was but I converted it to Nero and it's 687mb or 721,123,592 Bytes (that's taken from the info for file size not the file size on disk, as if you use FAT, FAT32 or NTFS the size on disk is different)

Not my type of game anyhoo, Just downloaded it to see what the fuss was about,

Dark Slayer 5000
rank 13
Posted:
Mon May 17, 2004 11:56 am
quote : #30
TheMytho wrote:
The control is driving me nuts. I keep moving the analog stick in the right directions and hitting X, yet my plane does nothing. The DC pad really holds this game back. Confused

-Mytho

The controll does seem to have a few bugs in it, but overall it is a good game. The background music is what really appeals to me. Very Happy