Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
gamzor
rank 8
Posted:
Mon May 24, 2004 6:48 pm
quote : #46
profile : pm
aflyingcow wrote:
Hmm the graphics are really awesome, but the gameplay is pretty damn repetative. Too bad there's no story.
Anyone found and codes/extras in the game yet?

not really codes, just explains how to get new shit.

Unlock Shadow by beating the game twice on normal with the same plane.

Unlock Sol & Ray by beating the game three times on noraml with the same plane.

Unlock Lil' Susie by beating all the Propeller Agility Challanges.

Unlock HKT-7700 by beating all the Propeller Stunt chanllenges.

You unlock the Extreme difficulty level at the same time you unlock Sol Ray.

When you beat all Propeller Challange courses you earn the Air Shark Blimp.

In order to get any of the Stunt, Challange, and Ability unlockables you must have Shadow and Sol Ray unlocked.

Try them and do it for every character.
Posted:
Mon May 24, 2004 7:34 pm
quote : #47
Sounds like Service Games is slacking on sending out copies that people paid for. I'm glad i kept my money and downloaded like everyone else does/will/should do. Does he expect people to just sit around and wait for him to get his act together? You people that paid should start throwing a shit fit if it doesn't come real soon.

Anyways, just my own impression. Life is too short to waste time on this kind of stuff.

Dark Slayer 5000
rank 13
Posted:
Mon May 24, 2004 7:43 pm
quote : #48
gimprecords wrote:
Sounds like Service Games is slacking on sending out copies that people paid for. I'm glad i kept my money and downloaded like everyone else does/will/should do. Does he expect people to just sit around and wait for him to get his act together? You people that paid should start throwing a shit fit if it doesn't come real soon.

Anyways, just my own impression. Life is too short to waste time on this kind of stuff.

I'd have to agree. Whining won't get anywhere, but taking action will.

DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Mon May 24, 2004 8:49 pm
quote : #49
Well from what I heard it was Yakumo who sent out those copies, I think ... I have no clue if that is correct but that would explain why only like 1 or 2 has been sent. He should have got his act together and not even told people about it until he was ready with 100 copies all printed and ready to have labels slapped on them, that is unless Sega got him. The news of this very illegal action is everywhere even Sega boards.

frokid879
rank 21
Posted:
Mon May 24, 2004 9:16 pm
quote : #50
ahh sega dont give a hoot about anything dealing with dreamcast, or else they would be busting down "the other" pso server and that other stuff...

Last edited by frokid879 on Mon May 24, 2004 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Posted:
Mon May 24, 2004 9:18 pm
quote : #51
Damn, and I was hoping I could buy it from ServiceGames as thanks for buying it and ripping it. Oh well, I'll just go look for a torrent of it or something if I don't hear about people getting their copies in the mail within a few days.
Posted:
Wed May 26, 2004 10:32 am
quote : #52
so was it a big con? or has someone actually received there copy?

martianviking
rank 23
Posted:
Wed May 26, 2004 11:11 am
quote : #53
ssjamie wrote:
so was it a big con? or has someone actually received there copy?

As of today it does not appear that anyone who ordered from ServiceGames has received a copy of Propeller Arena.

The last post on these forums by ServiceGames was on Wednesday, the 12th of May. It is located here but I'll quote it:

ServiceGames wrote:
Donations are still being taken, but donations that have been recieved after Sunday the 9th will not be shipped until next week. The delay is due to the fact that I ran out of printable cd's. I will comment further when I have actually shipped the games that are in my possession.

-ServiceGames-O_o->

At this point I would be hesitant to suggest that anyone make any new donations. That doesn't mean that ServiceGames is a crook or won't eventually ship out the games, but it would be prudent to avoid donating unless you really do want to just "donate" to help him out (rather than "donate" in order to receive a copy).
frokid879
rank 21
Posted:
Wed May 26, 2004 7:22 pm
quote : #54
i do recall, from somewhere, that like 2 people have recieved theirs
Posted:
Thu May 27, 2004 5:22 pm
quote : #55
I havent recieved mine yet, but as soon as I do I will be the first to let you guys know.
unknown
Posted:
Thu May 27, 2004 5:33 pm
quote : #56
same here, its now the 28th of jan and i havent had it, i only hope he has sent it recently as it would mean its been over 2 weeks since the alleged dispatch. huge sigh
Posted:
Thu May 27, 2004 5:48 pm
quote : #57
Ok, its been a month, I really can say with confidence this was a major scam ...
”Webster: A fraudulent business scheme; a swindle” … no one has gotten one from HIM (not counting those limited one or two given from Yakumo supposedly ) and he played everyone for money I don't care how much it costed if he had the money to spend for it he must not need it...

Echo1
rank 3
Posted:
Thu May 27, 2004 6:12 pm
quote : #58
^^ I agree with you about this looking more and more like a scam.

Got to give it to ServiceGames, he tricked a lot of people into handing him their money - without any proof that he actually owned it and whatnot.

Let that be a lesson learnt - albeit, a high one.

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Sat Jun 05, 2004 11:08 am
quote : #59
so guys i have nero burning rom software and am currently downloading the propeller arena rar file how do i work it when its done?
Posted:
Sat Jun 05, 2004 5:09 pm
quote : #60
FIrst of all, if u have nero, the image has to be a .nrg file. if its a .cdi theres a program where u can convert it to nero. then u just go burn new image, thats all

Last edited by gamzor on Mon Jun 07, 2004 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total