Page Location: Home > Archive - News > Topic
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Dark Slayer 5000
rank 13
Posted:
Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:51 am
quote : #91
profile : pm
Sites to download DC cdi's are hard to come by. Try serching in yahoo or google for it if you don't want to go the P2P route, which is probably your best bet on aquiring the game. I think it's NTSC only, but I could be wrong. Either way a boot CD would fix that. Very Happy

mcmonkey
rank 44
Posted:
Thu Sep 30, 2004 10:57 am
quote : #92
Type: PAL
thanx again im gona try Kazaa lite for it but just wondering how to mke it self bootable coz i think that might solve the region issue for as im using pal. what did you enter into the search engine by the way?
rank 33
Posted:
Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:08 am
quote : #93
Someone suggested to me that I try emule, and so far, that has worked flawlessly for me. It has a really good file confirmation and error checking system in it, so even though it may take longer, I haven't had a bad download yet.

http://www.emule-project.net/ has trial copies of the software you can use.

How are my little crackers doing today?
mcmonkey
rank 44
Posted:
Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:10 am
quote : #94
thanks mate ill give it ago,but id rather just find i site with it for download quicker and more trut worthy thn p2p
rank 87
Posted:
Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:21 am
quote : #95
Type: NTSC-U/C
mcmonkey wrote:
thanks mate ill give it ago,but id rather just find i site with it for download quicker and more trut worthy thn p2p

THe ISO is about 400 MB so I doubt your going to find a site to download it at direct. Should also try Bittorrent websites.
Posted:
Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:31 am
quote : #96
Quote:
Bittorrent websites

what are they???
rank 30
Posted:
Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:06 pm
quote : #97
they use bittorent. it is a system that uses bittorrent, meaning that they insyead of P2P, come from dozens of people.
rank 12
Posted:
Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:00 pm
quote : #98
ok, this is alot to read, but in the begging of this thread someone said we can buy it from (some guy) where is the link to thatt, I got lost and frustrated looking for the link.

Haven't found a complet source on a P2P but it is listed as 399.19 / 399.20MB as a .rar

Dark Slayer 5000
rank 13
Posted:
Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:42 pm
quote : #99
Mr. Spank wrote:
ok, this is alot to read, but in the begging of this thread someone said we can buy it from (some guy) where is the link to thatt, I got lost and frustrated looking for the link.

Haven't found a complet source on a P2P but it is listed as 399.19 / 399.20MB as a .rar

That "some guy" was a con artist, so I'd forget about that; you'll have to find it from another source. Try DC++.

Mr. Spank
rank 12
Posted:
Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:17 pm
quote : #100
is DC++ something I am going to be told to google or can someone actually explain it or link me to whatever that is?

Chile
rank 30
Posted:
Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:20 pm
quote : #101
ebay has a couple auctions if you're that desperate

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=27237&item=8169715780&rd=1
rank 12
Posted:
Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:53 pm
quote : #102
thanks for the link, I'm definetly going watch this auction, might not bid because over $25 might not be worth it. I might change my mind about later. I am upset with UK sellers right now, I was refused a bid on PSO v2 PAL today because I was not in the UK, even though I had emailed the seller asking if he would sell to me in the USA. Man that really burned me up!! I was so looking forward to getting online w/ you guys!!!! Somebody here have a spare PSO PAL?

Dark Slayer 5000
rank 13
Posted:
Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:25 pm
quote : #103
Chile wrote:

Hilarious! That's just a burnt copy that was topped off with a CD labeler kit. Nice try though, it would be much safer to get your copy on a P2P rather than buying it. Just remember, Sega didn't release the game, so if you buy it, the seller is making money that Sega should have made, thus making it somewhat illegal. Be careful on what you bid on.

kingofgrills
rank 33
Posted:
Wed Feb 16, 2005 6:43 pm
quote : #104
Mr. Spank wrote:
thanks for the link, I'm definetly going watch this auction, might not bid because over $25 might not be worth it. I might change my mind about later. I am upset with UK sellers right now, I was refused a bid on PSO v2 PAL today because I was not in the UK, even though I had emailed the seller asking if he would sell to me in the USA. Man that really burned me up!! I was so looking forward to getting online w/ you guys!!!! Somebody here have a spare PSO PAL?

If you search this site, you'll find that simplesimon1966, a UK eBay marketplace seller, has been very helpful in supplying PSO V1 & 2 to buyers outside the UK. I purchased a brand new copy from him at a great price, and he delivered it very quickly. Here's a link to his eBay auctions:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Simplesimon1966-Classic-Video-Games_W0QQssPageNameZstrkQ3amefsQ3amesstQQtZk m

I think you'll be pleased with his customer service.

How are my little crackers doing today?
Chile
rank 30
Posted:
Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:22 pm
quote : #105
Mr. Spank wrote:

look for other ones that are cheaper though. I've seen um go for anywhere from $3-10. 25 is too much for me