Page Location: Home > Archive - News > Topic
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Fri Feb 18, 2005 3:41 pm
quote : #121
profile : pm
yeah man we know it was gonna have voice chat. as far as i know you could only switch to another server once signed into sega.net using the software that nokia now own. try either azureus (very complicated) or bittornado.
Posted:
Fri Feb 18, 2005 4:32 pm
quote : #122
ultrapro wrote:
for anyone who wants to get it via bittorrent, try out a great forum place called dc forums, they host torrents and are quite helpful. that should just link to the site so you will have to join the forum and search for it as you cannot view the forums without being a member. other than that i would suggest googling for it. its not too hard to pick up. thankfully i got mine from suprnova.org before they got in trouble and now charge people to use the service.

http://dcforums.net/index.php?act=idx

Yes, I agree with ultrtapro here, great forums, that's where I got at least 10 dc games, PBA Bowling and Flintstones are some of my more recent ones.
rank 12
Posted:
Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:20 pm
quote : #123
I can't believe this, I am actually wanting to get a Flinstones game...simply because it was unreleased...someone, tell me its a lie, so I wont want it!

Posted Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:21 am:

and thanks for the programs

Chile
rank 30
Posted:
Fri Feb 18, 2005 11:26 pm
quote : #124
dude, check what I said about it ine the dc lounge, that's how bad it is.
rank 12
Posted:
Sun Feb 20, 2005 1:29 am
quote : #125
DLed it, Burnt it (in one go on first time! reading manuals works!) and trying it out now. For the hell of it I tried the network feature. Dailed up, and got rejected for not having the right DNS or something like that. How far have others gone through the sign in process/trying to log in?

mcmonkey
rank 44
Posted:
Sun Feb 20, 2005 12:24 pm
quote : #126
Type: PAL
i never get passed dailing up it ukeeps saying there's no dail tone Rolling Eyes
rank 33
Posted:
Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:37 pm
quote : #127

Well look who surfaced...

http://www.assemblergames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4430

How are my little crackers doing today?
pakkitman
rank 41
Posted:
Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:03 pm
quote : #128
awww shit. can u spell D-R-A-M-A? i have no idea what to make of this, but gee is servicegames good with words. he does a pretty good job of making ppl feel guilty, but still, this apology seems a little late, donchathink? i'm not even one of the people that got jipped but i can tell that this guy could be very good at decieving ppl if he wanted to be. however, its admirable that he'd even attempt an apology, and the fact that he has his AIM sn on there is a good sign as well. but w/e well see if SeGa(which is basically his name because that's what service games means) is up to another trick or if he's really come clean.
rank 12
Posted:
Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:32 pm
quote : #129
pakkitman wrote:
awww shit. can u spell D-R-A-M-A? i have no idea what to make of this, but gee is servicegames good with words. he does a pretty good job of making ppl feel guilty, but still, this apology seems a little late, donchathink? i'm not even one of the people that got jipped but i can tell that this guy could be very good at decieving ppl if he wanted to be. however, its admirable that he'd even attempt an apology, and the fact that he has his AIM sn on there is a good sign as well. but w/e well see if SeGa(which is basically his name because that's what service games means) is up to another trick or if he's really come clean.

WOW, I never even bothered to think what Sega meant!

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:12 am
quote : #130
Type: NTSC-U/C
What a headcase, that guy needs to give people refunds. He has social issues.
Posted:
Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:20 am
quote : #131
No kidding. He's still claiming that he intends on sending his special Propeller Arena packages out to everyone who donated to the cause. I'll believe it when I see it.

I'm surprised he ever resurfaced using the same user ID. That takes psycho balls.

How are my little crackers doing today?
ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:03 am
quote : #132
i'll let you all know if i ever recieve my copy guys. Confused
Posted:
Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:06 am
quote : #133
Type: PAL
what was actually in the special package thing that he did?(i kno obviosly propeller arena)
rank 18
Posted:
Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:26 am
quote : #134
I remember when this shit went on. Evil or Very Mad

My, its been a long time since this happened.

Still, i am not quite sure what to believe. My forgiving side makes me think he really is telling the truth, but my evil side is telling me he is talking a bunch of shit.

Whatever, if he really was the reason that PA made it out then no one should have a problem with donating.

If he wasnt the reason...........................
unknown
Posted:
Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:37 am
quote : #135
well he himself said that people he knew were playing it before he even got his copy so who ever sold it to him circulated it before giving it to him ruining his plans to make the money back that he spent. in general i think he was full of shit but i would like to think otherwise, but i do feel shafted, as im sure many other mugs do who participated.