Page Location: Home > Archive - News > Topic
Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
pakkitman
rank 41
Posted:
Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:56 pm
quote : #136
profile : pm
the package, i believe, was to "emulate" an official release package, and come in a jewel case with a front and back sleeve. right? on a side note, props to kingofgrills for successfully tying "psycho" and "balls" together. Mr. Green
rank 18
Posted:
Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:36 pm
quote : #137
If memory serves, it was going to be in a DVD Sleeve
rank 12
Posted:
Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:51 pm
quote : #138
if only he threw in a bandana

dwachill
rank 18
Posted:
Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:01 pm
quote : #139
Mr. Spank wrote:

Then now he would owe everyone a copy of Propeller Arena and a Bandana.
rank 87
Posted:
Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:02 pm
quote : #140
Type: NTSC-U/C
Mr. Spank wrote:

Very Happy ^^^

(i know right? best pre-order inscentive ever)
Posted:
Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:31 am
quote : #141
pakkitman wrote:
the package, i believe, was to "emulate" an official release package, and come in a jewel case with a front and back sleeve. right? on a side note, props to kingofgrills for successfully tying "psycho" and "balls" together. Mr. Green

Thank you. Thank you. I guess just thinking about Servicegames brings out my bright and cheery side.

It's funny. The day before I stumbled on the link to Servicegames recent message, I was cleaning my in box and came across a note from him on my Propeller Arena donation (yes, I was a trusting fool too). Anyway, I replied back to the nearly year old message, offering a little constructive criticism on his overall character and customer service skills. If he's still sending these special packages out, I should get one since I'm still on the list. Hear that, Servicegames? I know you still check this place out. Send me my freakin' package!

Oh, and add one of those bandanas, please. They sound really neat.

It just keeps getting better.

http://assemblergames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4493

How are my little crackers doing today?
Dreamcast â„¢
rank 39
Posted:
Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:37 pm
quote : #142
Type: NTSC-U/C
Dreamcast ™ wrote:
I apologize if this is old news, but I tried the F355/Virtual On combination to see if there was a hidden system link feature in Propeller Arena (which would have been a really good idea, and very probable since Aero Dancing (another plane game) has it.). Upon doing so, I found that if you hold the left and right triggers on the menu screen, you'll get the option to view a museum of all of the planes. I did this without loading any saved games so I wouldn't know if it's all planes, or just the ones that are currently unlocked. I'm assuming that it's the latter of the two.

Dreamcast ™

Did anyone ever confirm this? I think you can do this only after winning the game, or at least a quick battle.

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:00 pm
quote : #143
seems to me someone is benefiting from the git that sold prop arena. seems this guy has a number of professional looking copies of this game, read his comments below the item description, hes not actually selling it but he pictures it and states that he has "a number of these" typical.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4303&item=8201036950&rd=1#ebayphotohosting
Posted:
Sat Jun 25, 2005 12:48 pm
quote : #144
ultrapro wrote:
seems to me someone is benefiting from the git that sold prop arena. seems this guy has a number of professional looking copies of this game, read his comments below the item description, hes not actually selling it but he pictures it and states that he has "a number of these" typical.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=4303&item=8201036950&rd=1#ebayphotohosting

Man that is some pretty cool VMU pouches though. Cool
rank 41
Posted:
Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:21 pm
quote : #145
ultrapro wrote:

It could be that the SELLER himself made it. After all, if he has enough time to make VMU pouches ( Rolling Eyes ) I'm sure he has enough time to burn some nice looking Propeller Arena copies.
rank 21
Posted:
Sat Jun 25, 2005 1:22 pm
quote : #146
ermm whats wron with it though the guy is juts selling pouches someone asked him if that was the game he said yes lol
those pouches look hot though and ive seen them somewhre else a really lon time ago i think its called sega domain the leader of the website was sponsoring the person
and by the way all the games are those unreleased ones anyway so pretty much I think theres nothign wrong with answering a question

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:44 pm
quote : #147
ERH what are you talking about charmed? i didnt say there was anything bad going on. i simply cant understand how he has propeller arena copies in such good quality, ie with an instruction manual and the disc having been printed quite professionally. i never said he was selling them i just thought it wierd that he had copies of the game of that quality, either service games has provided him with them or hes done them himself, both i find unlikely given the quality. and im just assuming here but why picture the game with the pouches unless you knew it would get attention and people would start asking you how you got them and obviously how they could get them as well. just an observation.

Posted Sat Jun 25, 2005 10:47 pm:

upon closer inspection his copy is obviously not an original as it has both the blue and orange swirls on the disc, and the case, while in the blue style, is not a pal case, it looks to be some kind of ntsc case. so they must be from service games.
Posted:
Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:07 pm
quote : #148
Ultrapro, those covers have been around the net for a while. All he had to do was get a nice printer and some glossy paper and there it was, a fake cover for propeller arena. http://propeller.coolinc.info/images_covers.htm
unknown
Posted:
Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:40 am
quote : #149
uuuuuuh!! i wasnt talking about the frickin cover art, i have one just like it!!! im simply saying i think its strange that he has lots of them at that quality, ie the cd has printed artwork on it that looks very professionally done and a manual which also looks very well done, thats all im saying. if we knew how he got it done maybe we could get it done as well for our copies.
Posted:
Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:43 am
quote : #150
ah ah lookm at it again it just got a whole lot funnier though . Someone asked him if he could buy copis of the game s off him now thats entertainment .