Topic: apology

Page 1 of 1
dr.kno
banned!
Posted:
Sun May 16, 2004 9:01 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
i aopologize for the screw up that i did on the game schedule for 4x4 evo. i ment to put the one and only date down as the end date, not 1970. i do apologize for the confusion.

so the end date is accurate, thats when i will host that game. next saturday at 9:00 pm eastern standard time, us. time. It will be my first game ever. ive been in huston the past two weeks and I will be flying back to ATL that morning, so i will host it that night. all right then. Again, sorry for screwing up the game schedule.

freshcut_t70
banned!
Posted:
Sun May 16, 2004 9:05 am
quote : #2
No need to apologize, i'll try to make that date. I haven't been playing Starlancer for awhile now and i miss it, i've been playing Quake 3 a lot and chatting on the IRC lately. I hope to see you there.

dr.kno
banned!
Posted:
Sun May 16, 2004 9:48 am
quote : #3
sweet!

I just love dreamcast online, and i think its great that we finally have a game that everyone can play tohgether onine for dc. DC is just s awesome. btw, does 4x4x evo have irc chat on it?

Sea-Monkey
rank 5
Posted:
Sun May 16, 2004 10:50 am
quote : #4
Yes,you can chat on 4x4 Evo.You really don't need to host games for it though.There are always people online with that game.Unless of course,you don't want to play with those on Pc(Dc & Pc play together),or just want to play with friends,But then,if you only play with friends,you'll never make new ones!