Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
freshcut_t70
banned!
Posted:
Thu May 20, 2004 5:32 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
I owned this game at one time and enjoyed until i got to a stage where i couldn't go any further. This stage is where you have to blow up the little cargo ships before they dock with a mothership. I would destroy these cargo ships but i couldn't blow up the mothership. The stage is pretty far into the game and it made me so mad i couldn't go any farther. Did you beat this game or are you stuck like me and ended selling it?

Technofungk
rank 4
Posted:
Fri May 21, 2004 9:56 pm
quote : #2
Wow, now there's a memory for 'ya....Bang! Gunship Elite.

That was truly a great game on the Dreamcast. Awesome graphics, intense action, and near-perfect controls. The only negative thing about Gunship Elite is that it had no online gameplay.....waaaaaaa! Sad

Ooops, I'm straying off the original subject. Sorry. Razz

I got quite far into the game too, although I don't think I got as far as you did. That's another thing that I really enjoyed about that game. It had a ton of missions to complete.

The game being sooooo long is also why I never finished it. However, I still own it, and every now and then I'll pop it into my DC and give it a whirl.

By the way FreshCut.....

Did you ever find the "TITANS HAMMER" weapon for your ship in the game? It seems that not many people have found it, but those who have actually used it say that it has to be seen to be believed!

B!GE....such a cool game.

Technofungk
Posted:
Sat May 22, 2004 4:27 am
quote : #3
I used the Titan's Hammer, its a devastating weapon but if i remember right it used a lot energy and didn't have afast rate of fire.. I sold my copy and sure wish i hadn't. I'll buy it again when i have 16 bucks laying around. I like it better then Starlancer except the problem you pointed out, no online features. I might get it again soon but i will get the new Defender on the XBOX first.Its not cheap trying to buy for three seperate systems (DC-XBOX-Saturn:a real Sega=fan system), but i try. Its hard to do this when you're married lol. i would like to take this time to celebrate my 100th post, its taken me 5 months to get this far.