Page Location: Home > Archive - PAL PSO > Topic
Previous  1, 2
ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Sun May 23, 2004 3:09 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
there are codes you can get for xploder or gameshark that allow you to save on more than one vmu but i dont use them and that sort of thing cant really be divulged here. other than that i would say no.
Posted:
Sun May 23, 2004 3:47 pm
quote : #17
Type: Pal
Well I still have a cheat device about soemwhere and divulgable here or not as a legit player being able to back up my save daily would be real useful. Just takes one accident and what could be 100's of hours work is lost Sad . I think if it was easily and readily avalible Id actualy promote backing up your char.

Laters

Slayn
rank 3
Posted:
Sun May 23, 2004 3:53 pm
quote : #18
[UKR]Adam1902 wrote:
if i was to buy a second hand PSOv2 from ebay and the key inside the box was used will i still be able to play it online???

------------------------------------
U can try this email too info@segahelp.com u need send ur serial and access key numbers for they reset this (they reply u in 2 days)

laterz

maciver
banned!
Posted:
Sun May 23, 2004 5:30 pm
quote : #19
I really dont see how giving a code that allows you to backup a gamesave is not legit... It seems to be the prudant thing to do especially after as much gametime is spent on PSO. If you cant/wont post it PM it to me. I am ONLY interested in the backup code NOT any cheats/hacks....
Posted:
Sun May 23, 2004 5:37 pm
quote : #20
if nikon doesnt mind me posting about it then i will but i know the rules and dont wish to discuss in detail codes that enhance gameplay ya de ya de u know what i mean. its just not discussed here,

read this and you'll understand what i mean

5. No posting information about cheating, no posting links to cheat related sites, or assisting other players how to cheat via this website. No soliciting cheat help. Codes that enhance game play without affecting the difficulty of the game are not seen as cheats, but bonuses unlocked by codes. These are ok to post. No threatening users with cheats.
Posted:
Sun May 23, 2004 5:49 pm
quote : #21
That code doesnt change gameplay at all it is for backup only, but I see how it can be used. Nikon will read the post and decide... I have faith he will allow it since it is not affecting gameplay at all...

Posted Sun May 30, 2004 10:53 am:

Nikon where are you? lol