Page Location: Home > Archive - General > Topic
Previous  1, 2
martianviking
rank 23
Posted:
Sun Oct 26, 2003 6:33 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
Hmm... 8:00 pm Eastern. That would make it 5:00 Pacific. See you in half an hour.

Also, if anyone has some better suggestions for a weekly meeting time, please post your ideas.

DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Sun Oct 26, 2003 7:48 pm
quote : #17
Im going to be on Chu Chu at 10pm, think you can show?

martianviking
rank 23
Posted:
Sun Oct 26, 2003 9:14 pm
quote : #18
If you mean 10pm Pacific (1am Eastern) then yeah, I'll hook up and see if anyone's on. We're definitely going to have to be careful with the timezone thing when we set these meets up.

OrochiSonic and I (along with another person from GameFAQs) did hook up at 5 Pacific (8 Eastern). It was fun; we're actually talking about having weekly meets every Saturday and/or Sunday at that time. I know it's really ambitious, but worth a try. I'm thinking Sunday is better (since most people are home Sunday nights), but we really could put up both. Really, even if nobody shows up sometimes, it'd be worth it to have it a standard weekly thing that we could plan on.

Anyway, I'll log on at 10pm Pacific and maybe I'll se someone there.

Nico0020
rank 11
Posted:
Sun Oct 26, 2003 9:14 pm
quote : #19
Type: NTSC-U
ill start playing online once i own it. ill buy it soon after homecoming.

aflyingcow
rank 15
Posted:
Sun Oct 26, 2003 9:41 pm
quote : #20
martianviking wrote:

But I do definitely agree that a weekly meeting would help things (as opposed to the current haphazard scheduling). If we all knew that there would be at least a couple of other people online every Wednesday night at 9 (for example), it would be easier. Make it like a TV show and make it predictable.

Or: someone could spend 5 minutes putting games every Wednesday at a certain time slot, instead of DCmagic spamming the the site with his website.

DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Sun Oct 26, 2003 11:52 pm
quote : #21
martianviking wrote:
If you mean 10pm Pacific (1am Eastern) then yeah, I'll hook up and see if anyone's on. We're definitely going to have to be careful with the timezone thing when we set these meets up.

OrochiSonic and I (along with another person from GameFAQs) did hook up at 5 Pacific (8 Eastern). It was fun; we're actually talking about having weekly meets every Saturday and/or Sunday at that time. I know it's really ambitious, but worth a try. I'm thinking Sunday is better (since most people are home Sunday nights), but we really could put up both. Really, even if nobody shows up sometimes, it'd be worth it to have it a standard weekly thing that we could plan on.

Anyway, I'll log on at 10pm Pacific and maybe I'll se someone there.

ya ill be there

OrochiSonic
rank 8
Posted:
Fri Oct 31, 2003 3:50 pm
quote : #22
Just a reminder, there will be chu chu games tommorw and sunday. Check the schedule for more details.

Michael
rank 7
Posted:
Sat Nov 01, 2003 2:37 am
quote : #23
o your that guy from GameFaqs that asked me for the site
Posted:
Sat Nov 01, 2003 3:40 pm
quote : #24
Another reminder that there will be chu chu tonight at 8:00 pm est. Hope to see a lot of cool faces there.

But curses, my dc keyboard didn't come in the mail from ebay yet. So please forgive my slow chatting tonight in advance. Very Happy

edit: Games will now begin in about 15 minutes.

Tao
rank 15
Posted:
Sun Nov 02, 2003 11:44 am
quote : #25
Holy sh*t! *fist pump of triumph*

I finally got ChuChu online! I'll schedule some games, hope to see you guys there. Laughing ...it was my mistake i wasn't on sooner.