50%
50% [ 1 ]
its ok , as long as Im in it
0%
0% [ 0 ]
I'd look if I could put up my own
0%
0% [ 0 ]
STOP NOW ! your pics are getting worse .
0%
0% [ 0 ]
I just wanna be in the survey
50%
50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2
DaMan
rank 28
Posted:
Mon May 24, 2004 11:08 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
just starting this for whenever I forgot to add something in a pic description .
feel free to post your comments or pic ideas.

the two things that are sticking out in my mind are pic title

"Finished V-Hard Ruins" : in the pic I said online of course everyone should I meant beating it OFFLINE .

"Just getting ready to leave" : Theres the word "Hey" at the bottom of the pic . What happened was I was about to call Chris5687 over for the pic and between him getting there and trying to get the camera right the word ended up staying there.

Posted Sat May 29, 2004 9:57 pm:

Random ideas for pics that are bouncing around in my head.

pics of frozen monsters :
I've seen a few that look cool that I just wasnt quick enough to get a pic of, Slayn had frozen a Chaos Bringer while the horse was up on its hind legs and their have been a few i've seen with monsters frozen mid jump that im thinking of that ook cooler than it sounds.

a pso comic strip:
when I started taking pics I thought about it , then decided I would need 4x memory card ,although I have a 4x now It would have to be geniuely funny .

a pso story :
after going back to www.sega.com and looking at some of the fan fiction I wonder if I could make a story partly or completely with pics.then I would have to think of how I would display it put it in my personal gallery so the story isnt broken up or ...I dont know
along with actually writing a story Ugh.

I still welcome comments feel free to give your opinion IT IS COMMUNITY snapshots.

Posted Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:50 pm:

something interesting , Agent Smith was in LordNikons 1st pic for the US servers and he is now on the 100th pic for the community snapshots Mr. Green

Posted Mon Jun 07, 2004 3:21 am:

Just took a pic thats making me laugh either I finally lost my mind or im really tired yeah I
did play through all of V-Hard today in offline mode and went to most of the rooms
* except caves # 3. so I must be tired Laughing
EDIT
2/16/05
Just forgot to add in the pic titled Al Rappy sighting ! that the Al Rappy left a Scape Doll
oh wow well thats Normal for you.

More pic ideas.
I want to do a group shot that beats (maybe even DESTROYS ) the current record which I believe is 9.
While i'm at it why not a bigger Go Go Ball game pic?
With St Patricks around the corner I would like to do a pic with everyone lying on the floor Exclamation
still a big sized group.
Still having trouble getting online to play with people at the times I said I would be on Sad
yesterday it was stop playing to go online or finish the H. Caves. Confused
I chose caves and went online at about 1am in the morning.
my apologies to Diogo (charmed_699) for not making it to his game, I was at Staff Day at work.

The new photo gallery gives me some goals to shoot for hopefully before the end of the summer nintedo_ds , diogo (charmed_699) and myself can bulk up the areas with the fewest pics , granted holidays and rares are somewhat out of our hands.
I Guess its back to BATTLE MODE.
Now that i've started using DaMan I can slow down on the Vanessa pics I'm pretty sure someones tired of her, I hinted at it with Mr Ruff's comment " Now its my turn to shine!!!".

On the low end of the spectrum I might take a pic with a #PG# member saying "If you only knew the power of the DARKSIDE." and maybe with my character screaming "Nooooo!!; Its not true!" then again since were all legits at OC maybe not .

I think I found a solution to telling a story Confused If I become a member of photobucket ( I tried once already and need to contact admin) and tell the story in a thread that way I don't have to worry about pics going to wrong sections and I would just Hotlink for the pics and this would eliminate the worry of someone else posting a pic messing up the order of the pics, problem is that would different stories constitute as spam? maybe i'll check with Lordnikon and or the Mods.
Or I could see if I could do this at PSOworld , Sega.com still i'd rather do here at OC because any other "actors" would more than likely be OC members.

EDIT
5/27/05
Any comments on Synchronized Posing ?
(Like anyone reads this , goes to sulk off in a corner)
________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT
6/3/05
I need to proofread more before hitting submit.
Pic title pic" Before saying "good morning" Jason isn't the one who changed characters it was Shane.
"Toilet humor " theres 2 or 3 errors in there.
I did'nt brighten that pic because the wording was what makes it , and anyone who has seen some of the brigtened pics knows that words get harder to see.
It took me 9 months to finally get it done! see "Verbal put downs on scientists" and "Still in a bad mood".

Other news lately i've been posting pics all over the place (actually 2 other places) ,but OC has the best setup for putting pic commentary. and Very good way to navigate the pics
One is a club on 1up that I started next monday i'll try to get more people in it by advertising in other clubs that I'm in and sending friend invites to my friends on the site. Like this community its not intended to be just me posting pics ( it just happened that way)
I put OC in the announcements if they want to see more pics Smile GC and DC.
I have it setup to take pics all versions of GC and Xbox and of Course DC, still unsure about PSOBB, PSU.
the other place is "My Space" on msn since its against rules to advertise sites (its not for monetary gain) im not putting up url
or I could do like ultrapro and Diogo and put in my sig, still there not much more than whats here....
if anyone is interested feel free to pm me Wink
I think thats about it. Maybe I should rename this thread my personally pso pic journal , heh.
___________________________________________________________________________________
EDIT
6/14/05
first let me say GREAT PIC OdDiTy!!!
you out did Dreamcastmagics multiple telepipes pic (although he made that pic funny) and its pretty sweet how everyone in the pic actually makes it look sweet!
heh, had to do that since i've nearly forgotten the title of this topic Wink

another day another idea , I might start taking quotes from favorite shows / anime / movies and try to put them into pics
some quotes are coming from Samurai Champloo and others I can't seem to remember at the moment.
some faves are Mugen "Forget that Formal *rap, i'll take on all you *itches ALL AT ONCE!" Laughing
thats a little long... maybe with my character saying that in front of a group of monsters with the stain of one on the ground ...
Most pic viewers might miss that.
oh just remembered I did a pic thats a play on Star wars , if I run out of online gameplay pics i'll get it up.
I guess I could start adding quotes in here , I'm even toying with the idea of having a "guess where that quote came from"
once again i'm getting a bit ambitious Evil or Very Mad
___________________________________________________________________________________________
EDIT
7/1/05

I guess most of OC has been zombiefied into looking at 1 new pic a day ; because Thira CLONE , put up a bunch pics and
i'm about the only person who has viewed them so far.......
I like looking at pics posted by others.
Although Thira's pics are kinda violent , Exclamation I still liked checking out all the pics.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT
7/17/05

My attempt to link together the photos that were intended to be viewed next to each other
i'm not even sure how many pics fit into this category
1st combo bone badges into a Panzer tail.
1st
http://dreamcast.onlineconsoles.com/phpBB2/album_page.php?pic_id=274
2nd
http://dreamcast.onlineconsoles.com/phpBB2/album_page.php?pic_id=275

EDIT
8/8/05
2nd linked pics
I'm going to ULTimate!

http://dreamcast.onlineconsoles.com/phpBB2/album_page.php?pic_id=256
I mentioned it before , but I meant OFFline, instead of on

http://dreamcast.onlineconsoles.com/phpBB2/album_page.php?pic_id=257

______________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT
7/21/05

Nice pic for a 1st try ced818!!
keep it coming !
No matter how original I try to be with titles sometimes it seems like i'll come up with something better looking at some pics
"A little better" probably would have been better with "Love is in the air"

________________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT
7/28/05

I have to say , that I look forward to the pics that Thira CLONE has been uploading; it gives me something to look forward to
i'll admit at first I wondered why she waited until after I uploaded a pic , but its all good now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT
7/30/05

Nice to see several members posting pics , we must have set some kind of record
post US servers.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT
8/4/05

in case anyone was wondering which pic I was referring to in "Don't get me started"
here it is http://dreamcast.onlineconsoles.com/phpBB2/album_page.php?pic_id=220

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
EDIT
8/11/05

I'm thinking about a PSO photo contest where everyone in it would try to take a close up of a out of the ordinary object in the game for instance the butterflies in forest or the jellyfish in caves 2 .
oh well maybe if more people were taking pics it would be interesting i've attempted to do this several times ,but never took the snap. its difficult to say the least.

EDIT
8/16/05

Just to be sure everyone's on the same page the "Ice Breaker" is a real weapon not a hacked item.
Just tried to do something with a interesting weapon name.
I'm pretty confident that was figured out.

______________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT
8/17/05

Some of the Eagle eyed viewers probably noticed that the Lv of DaMan in the previous pic and "Heart Breaker" don't match up that pic has been a thorn , because I could'nt think of anything to write for it.
I tried thinking of something to say ,so I could redo the "Soul of Steel" download quest , still can't think of something interesting to say for what the nurse says Sad

taking another look at the lobby shots dealing with the Kapu Kapu's I realized how funny nintend0_DS' pic that followed is Smile

__________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT
9/20/05
For those who don't know where I got the material for "Nar Lily attacks" its a snickers commercial in the ad 2 workers are playing with a puppet of their boss while their boss walks in on them (the other guy sees him and gets back to work)
while worker #2 says "Harris is a complete.." *boss walks in * Harris "A complete What?"
narrator cues in , Need a moment to think it over? Grab a snickers.
Well I thought it was funny Wink

____________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT
10/05/05

Nice pics shot out goes to the following people

Tao, its nice to know that that Tao! can take care of herself in a bad situation
pic title Robot Gang Rape.

Negloziae , Cool boss pics Smile

U-235, good pics man!

Kingbuzzo, Kinda stale huh? I'm always happy to be in a pic SOMEONE ELSE TOOK I like it ,and i've had my share of swords in someones way so no complaints here.

nintendo DS , where do I begin? you've been pretty busy dude!
One of my favorites is "Another Al Rappie" it looks like you're lighting that bird on fire hehehehe
"Falz muahahahahaha" a little closer than Negloziae's pic i'm usually too happy to take a pic there ,maybe i'll see if I can get one closer...

On a personal note I might start taking off the names in lobby shot pics (names above ppls heads) I usually kept them when I'm not familiar with the people in the pic , but since most of the people in my pics I know the or know the unusual spellings I guess I can take virgin lobby shots.
Maybe i'll put a poll in game org, for opinions and since the posts there get deleted anyway maybe i'll call attention to this thread.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

12/13/05

I feel like such a clown for the past 5 days I could'nt develop a new pic , thinking it was donuts ,but in actaulity it was my ISP.
It was strange too, I could cannot just fine but I kept getting " Unable to load the requested document" well after 5 days of trying I decided go to onlineconsoles to see if the donut link would get me better results, low and behold I could'nt even go to another page on my browser!
after checking my connection I decided to input another dial up # lo and behold things are working back to normal now.

12/25/05

Well normally I try to give the pics I put up a day in the spotlight , but because i've fallen so far behind in putting up pics I decided I should put some attempt to put up all the Christmas pics during the Christmas break, I even called attention to it on a post in the game organization if anyone looks at the views of the pics put up on the same day it is easy to see hardly anyone takes a look Confused

oh well i'll see if that helps.

EDIT
1/6/06
See I can stop taking pics without my characters being the center of attention. .ie not being in the middle of the pic sometimes I just end taking whatever is the best for the group (people, weapons and / or word balloons not blocking others) let me see if I can improve that situation.

EDIT
2/24/06
I may start putting up all the pics for a given month at the end of the month ; thing is I have'nt been playing as much as I usually do still on the other hand i'm still posting pics from a month ago Confused

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

EDIT
5/17/06
In the pic with Akum@ ChunBi and Rayj I forgot to mention how Akum@ turned at the last moment before I took the pic.
not important but it would answer why the pic turned out the way it did.
and what was being said (which i've forgotten).

EDIT
8/16/06
Sire Doime awesome pics!
funny thing I took several pics of Caocao monday night and before I knew it you posted some hehehe.

Kinda bummed about a few pics i've taken because they almost look exactly like pics i've uploaded already so these 2 or 3 might not go up for that reason.
I should edit some of the pics i've put up but for some reason I just have'nt taken the time too maybe because no one will notice...
well we'll see if I do something about the alleged errors.