Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Tappro
rank 9
Posted:
Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:26 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
wonderdog i sent ya private msg, is that alright to get peoples information. i gave ya my name and home address, i just need the propellor arena disc.
Posted:
Tue Jun 08, 2004 8:08 pm
quote : #17
Type: NSTC-U/C
I would like those games too. I just have a problem d/l those games because I too am on dialup.

DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Tue Jun 08, 2004 9:12 pm
quote : #18
Ok, im kinda lost on who is making the CD's here (both Tap and Dog?) but I would like all 3 unreleased games, cd burner broke and I want to hook up one of my friends. So who ever wants my green post!

limpbizkitfan943
rank 16
Posted:
Tue Jun 08, 2004 9:18 pm
quote : #19
or could you just say where the download link is for Propellor Arena? that'd be sweet, since I've got a friend with DSL and she says she'll download it for me and burn it to a CD, but I've searched for it and couldn't find it
Posted:
Wed Jun 09, 2004 12:37 am
quote : #20
i didn't think you could talk about selling backups, I sell mine for 1$ each and 2$ shipping up to 30 disks. I have half-life and popeller arena, and others if someone whats to buy from me i will show you my list.

groggy
rank 3
Posted:
Wed Jun 09, 2004 12:41 am
quote : #21
Ahh l am in Aust on dialup - l don't mind downloading them (which l will probably have to cos l doubt anyone wants to ship intl. ) but not really sure where to start. I don't suppose anyone is from Aust here who would consider a trade?, l have a pretty hefty collection say half life for prop arena if anyone is interested?
Posted:
Wed Jun 09, 2004 1:45 am
quote : #22
as I said, I'm happy to send out a copy of ONLY HL and/or PA (I dont have PBA bowling, and anything else could be considerred proper warez tbh) to anyone who cant get it by D/L for whatever reason, and all I ask is that once you get it, you paypal me a couple of dollars to cover the cost of the disk and postage. If I find I'm sending out several disks and not getting back the measely few bucks its costing me on postage, then I'll just stop doing it.

So, if anyone needs PA or HL, PM me with your address. International or not.

#Wonderdog

Tappro
rank 9
Posted:
Wed Jun 09, 2004 1:52 am
quote : #23
limpbizkitfan943 wrote:
or could you just say where the download link is for Propellor Arena? that'd be sweet, since I've got a friend with DSL and she says she'll download it for me and burn it to a CD, but I've searched for it and couldn't find it

well i dun think u will find a download link for this game, but u might find it on bittorent, irc, dc++ or other p2p programs, it is just a matter of serching these certain prog's.

as far as me making backup's for the unreleased games i would have to wait till i get back on feet which could be quite awhile, thats why i had suggested someone else to do it.

now if wonderdog or popley could do this then that would be good.
Posted:
Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:58 am
quote : #24
WonderDog, i'll take a copy of each from you, i don't have any other means at the moment of getting these two games. My friend will use his PayPal account so i can get you the money fast. PM here or e-mail at freshcut_t701@yahoo.com with PayPal info and i'll give you my address. I'll do it sometime this week when i can get a hold of my friend. I would love to have Half-Life especially, but Propeller Arena sounds cool too.

popley
rank 3
Posted:
Wed Jun 09, 2004 3:22 am
quote : #25
If you want to send my cdr's to burn the games, i won't change anything but the 2$ shipping, don't want to rip anyone off. But i only go through mail not p2p sharing.

Wonderdog
rank 4
Posted:
Wed Jun 09, 2004 10:27 am
quote : #26
All right guys, to those who PM'd me addresses you'll be happy to know I mailed out the first couple of packages twenty mins ago Wink

White Padded envelope containing a double cd case with HL and PA in. Have fun.

#Wonderdog

DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Wed Jun 09, 2004 10:31 am
quote : #27
Wonderdog wrote:
as I said, I'm happy to send out a copy of ONLY HL and/or PA (I dont have PBA bowling, and anything else could be considerred proper warez tbh) to anyone who cant get it by D/L for whatever reason, and all I ask is that once you get it, you paypal me a couple of dollars to cover the cost of the disk and postage. If I find I'm sending out several disks and not getting back the measely few bucks its costing me on postage, then I'll just stop doing it.

So, if anyone needs PA or HL, PM me with your address. International or not.

#Wonderdog

Ahhh ok, pm me your paypal sn and ill send you 5 for both games...rip me and the those off and ill hunt you down and put your head on a stick, Like Lord of the Flies MUAHAH.. sorry about that Embarassed go a little nuts now and then

Wonderdog
rank 4
Posted:
Wed Jun 09, 2004 10:48 am
quote : #28
You seem to misunderstand... I'll send you the disks outta the goodness of my trusting heart and you paypal me a couple of bucks as a thankyou AFTER you recieve them. So if there is to be any Silence of the lambs'esque manhunting and butchery, it will be all my doing...mwahahahahahhahaha!!!!!

**Cough cough, Ahem. Sorry**

Hope this clears that up. PM me your address if you want some HL / PA action.

#Wonderdog

Tappro
rank 9
Posted:
Wed Jun 09, 2004 11:33 am
quote : #29
well i would like to thank wonderdog for wut he is doin, so now maybe we all will enjoy the unreleased dreamcast games.

i will be sending wonderdog the pba bowling so once he gets it he will be able to send all 3 games to everyone.

peace out Smile
Posted:
Wed Jun 09, 2004 4:20 pm
quote : #30
Huzzah!

#Wonderdog