Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
Previous  1, 2, 3
ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Wed Jun 09, 2004 4:31 pm
quote : #31
profile : pm
yeah man i could do with propeller arena as well, i sent money to the wonderful guy that we shall not talk about and got nowt. i am still trying to download it but dont think its gonna work. oh and someone asked for a link to the site that is hosting pa? well i dont think its against nikons rules to post it seeing as many people have lost out and are after this great game so i will put it below this text. if it turns out i cant get it to work wonderdog i will pm you my address. let me know how much u want me to paypal you tho as i am in the uk.

the link is in the line below in black so as not to tick anyone off. click on the games section then the dreamcast section and scroll down to p. enjoy
http://www.suprnova.org/
Posted:
Wed Jun 09, 2004 4:52 pm
quote : #32
I think £1.50 should cover it for the Uk, thats for a white top CD and a jewel case, a padded envelope, plus 1st class post. I'm not in it for the money, I'd just like to ease some of the hurting which that bar steward Service_games has inflicted on us... The game might not be on a printed disk, or come with a fancy case, but it will play just the same, and thats what counts eh?

#Wonderdog

groggy
rank 3
Posted:
Wed Jun 09, 2004 4:53 pm
quote : #33
You are a chpmanin man for doing this - just feel the love people!! hehehe sorry - had a few drinks.

Propeller Arena heer l come!!
Posted:
Wed Jun 09, 2004 4:55 pm
quote : #34
hey man i got some good news for me!!! i have downloaded it like 4 times now and had to extract it via winrar which i had to download, before that i had to find bittorrent software and stuff then i had to convert it and it hasnt worked yet so i just tried it again and it FRICKIN WORKS BABY!!!!!! sorry man, thanks for the great offer but i burnt it and it works!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO
Posted:
Thu Jun 10, 2004 3:35 am
quote : #35
DIsks posted to all who asked , so 3 on thier way to the US, 1 heading to australia.

#Wonderdog

groggy
rank 3
Posted:
Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:54 am
quote : #36
W00t!!, wonderdog you lucky l am not inspector gadget, stretch my arms - cross a ocean an hug you. Yep - still drinkin. Luurv holidays.
Posted:
Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:41 am
quote : #37
"Par Avion" (airmail) none the less, so you should get it within 4-6 days. It was £1.49 postage, plus 69p for an envelope, plus 12p for a jewel case, plus 40p for 2 writable cd's. So thats... £2.70 for HL and PA. Which is about $5 US I believe.

Anyway, let me know when you recieve them.

#Wonderdog

Morph
unknown
Posted:
Thu Jun 10, 2004 4:49 pm
quote : #38
And i would also like to state, on a completely seperate tangent, i think freshcut's new avatar is awesome.

SuperBowser102
rank 2
Posted:
Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:22 pm
quote : #39
Hey, Wonderdog, do you live in the US, or the UK? Cause I think I would like a copy of both too... and your email is pjd __al__ beck @hotmail.com...I got kinda confused when you put that "spamfilter" thing in there, anyway, answer quick cause I wanna get those games. Wink

Posted Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:24 pm:

Hey, Wonderdog, do you live in the US, or the UK? Cause I think I would like a copy of both too... and your email is pjd __ al__ beck @hotmail.com...I got kinda confused when you put that "spamfilter" thing in there, anyway, answer quick cause I wanna get those games. Wink

Last edited by SuperBowser102 on Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Posted:
Fri Jun 11, 2004 1:59 am
quote : #40
Hey superbrowser, the reason the "SPAMFILTER" bit was there was to do just that, filter spam, now that you've put my proper addy up without it, god knows how many net bots will see and start sending me junk mail. Please edit you post ASAP.

#Wonderdog

affroking
rank 1
Posted:
Fri Jun 11, 2004 2:08 am
quote : #41
Lo All,

I stay about ohh 10 minutes away from wonderdog and have the luxury of a 4Mb Leased line and a 200Gb Dump and FTP access, if any of you B/Band users out their cant wait the 3 weeks transport time msg wonderdog and I'll stick it on a secure ftp for you to leech off of - PM's only - anyone posting the details of the server will be brutally llama attacked with bags of old cheese!!

Fro

SuperBowser102
rank 2
Posted:
Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:09 am
quote : #42
sorry man, I wasn't thinking clearly.
Posted:
Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:10 am
quote : #43
Thanks. I've stuck a package in the mail for you.

#Wonderdog

Posted Fri Jun 11, 2004 4:18 pm:

Dreamcastmagic and Shortymac that is. PM me your addy if you need a copy superbowser.

#Wonderdog

Posted Sat Jun 12, 2004 10:57 am:

All right peeps,

Copies of Prop arena and halflife have now been dispatched to :-

Tappro
Freshcut t70
Morph
Groggy
Dreamcast Magic
Sortymac
Braze 2032
Superbowser102

For those who only needed one or the other, I've sent both anyway, as I would have had to go through my PM's to work out who needed what.

Anyway, the first four went out thursday, the last 4 this morning. All by airmail.

Hope they reach you in good condition, and you have fun with em' Very Happy

#Wonderdog

Morph
unknown
Posted:
Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:18 pm
quote : #44
WonderDog, you = auxome

auxome = word for total undeniable awesomeness

FEEL PRIVELEDGED! Only a few ppl i know ANYWHERE have the rank of Auxome.