Topic: Just bought Outtrigger!

Page 1 of 2
marioman
rank 7
Posted:
Sun Aug 31, 2003 8:51 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3044151764&category=27237 did I get ripped off? It costed me 15 bucks including shipping. Anyways ill look foward to playing you guys online!

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sun Aug 31, 2003 9:29 am
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
More outtrigger gamers Very Happy Thats a really good deal for a sealed brand new copy of OT. You lucked out. Can't wait to throw down with you, Outtrigger is an addictive game, and Online is where all the fun is Very Happy
Posted:
Sun Aug 31, 2003 11:59 am
quote : #3
Yeah..ya lucky dog. Make me want to go buy that one but I have Q3. I'll wait around till the Bill Gates zombies at the EB store get a used one in.
Posted:
Sun Aug 31, 2003 1:44 pm
quote : #4
Yeah, I also bought Outtrigger today. I got it at my local GameCrazy for 19.99. Took it online after getting the basics down, and to my surprise, I got to play with 3 other people! Grubensau included. Lol gruben, you dominated us...what was the score...10 to -3. LOL

On another note, do you people play inverted or normal? I'm inverted.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sun Aug 31, 2003 6:05 pm
quote : #5
Thats awsome Tao Very Happy Personally I play normal mouse configuration, rather than inverted. Oh yea and watch out for Grubensau's traps(when he drops his grenades), he is the trap laying king.
Posted:
Sun Aug 31, 2003 9:29 pm
quote : #6
When are you usually online, LordNikon? I'd like to play w/ you...see how good you are at the game... Very Happy I can probably be on tomorrow (Labor Day) or whenever.

*Trip*
rank 1
Posted:
Mon Sep 01, 2003 6:20 pm
quote : #7
I desperatly need Outtrigger... grrr and I need a broadband adapter. grr x2

HuBBsDoctor
rank 6
Posted:
Wed Sep 03, 2003 4:46 pm
quote : #8
Type: NTSU-U
yay! good buy my man. good buy.
banned!
Posted:
Wed Sep 03, 2003 11:45 pm
quote : #9
Well I finaly got around to ordering PSO ver.2 (cant find ver 1) but to bad I wiln't be able to go online because they stoped letting people pay the monthly fee and i don't think they made it free (which sucks) and I got Outtrigger now all I need is a really really long phone cabe in coming to be back online with the Dreamcast! (me dancing around like a fool) ... but anybe i can get ahold of ver. 1 lets hope

TheMytho
rank 28
Posted:
Thu Sep 04, 2003 3:25 pm
quote : #10
Nice deal man. I got my copy of Outtrigger at Toys'R'Us for $20 new.

I would hang on to your Outtrigger if it ever goes offline. Rumor has it that Outtrigger is becoming rare. This pretty much goes for any Dreamcast game produced in 2001, but especially Outtrigger.

TheMytho

DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Thu Sep 04, 2003 7:47 pm
quote : #11
Wow I got it on ebay for only $8 brand new and in factory package and it will be shipped tomorrow! and PSO ver2. for $9. The game I can't find is ver. 1 tell me if you find a place online that is cred-able I can get it. Also I got the cable so ill be online with Outtrigger later tonight if all goes well ... or maybe Q3!

marioman
rank 7
Posted:
Fri Sep 05, 2003 1:53 pm
quote : #12
It came in the mail today although I havent opend out out off its palstic yet.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Fri Sep 05, 2003 11:56 pm
quote : #13
Soooooo many people have outtrigger now! Looks like i'll have to set up another tournament soon Very Happy
Posted:
Sat Sep 06, 2003 8:36 am
quote : #14
if thats the case I better sharpen up my skills..= Very Happy

Posted: Sat Sep 06, 2003 2:33 pm
more good news! My friend just bought Outtrigger off ebay to. Hoppfully it will soon become easier too find OT gamers online.

evilnine
unknown
Posted:
Sat Sep 06, 2003 1:41 pm
quote : #15
nat many rare games arent so rare in new york, try ordering rare games from my home city, theres alot of OT games on sale here and their going for like 10 bux, almost all DC games here are within the range of 10 to 15 bux imports wich no one here are interested in go for 20 bux