Page Location: Home > StarLancer > Topic
frokid879
rank 21
Posted:
Sat Jul 03, 2004 7:25 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
So im on vacation in socal, and i went to an eb games, and i was like WHOA WTF DREAMCAST GAMES. and there was starlancer, with case, and the noob at the store was like thats not online anymore and im like STFU OK!?!?! anyways, this is my 2nd copy,are and i have another copy without a case and some scratches which i'd sell to one of you if your interested. I have used it and it plays well and it is what i used to play online. I would require paypal, unless its just not possible for you. just PM me, i'll sell to highest offer or if its decent offer. I would keep it, but i know that it is rare to have in the nonbackup form so i thought i'd sell this. i wont be able to ship this one that i am selling till i return, so july 15th. remember, im selling the one with the few scratches, and no case, but it works fine. ALSO, if any one wants powerstone 2 with no manual however a case, u can pm what u offer, but ill think ill keep this one to myself, but if ur just dieing for it, ill probably would sell it.
Posted:
Sat Jul 03, 2004 8:18 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
I'll trade you StarLancer for... (looks through DC collection for games he doesn't like)...

Sega Rally 2... or, uhhh... Sword of the Berserk?

SR is complete, and Berserk is complete except for manual.

frokid879
rank 21
Posted:
Sat Jul 03, 2004 8:37 pm
quote : #3
i dont really want trades cause im saving up money for my computer that i am going to build.
Posted:
Sat Jul 03, 2004 8:43 pm
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
Anyone want these games?

Anyone?

Bueller?

darkooga
rank 19
Posted:
Sun Jul 04, 2004 1:13 am