Topic: My PSO Finds!

Page 1 of 2
DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Sun Jun 13, 2004 7:23 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Well I bet no one cares a bit but in the last few days I have found some of the best things in PSO ever!!! Here is my count down to the coolest thing ever!

3. Wondering around in MInes today offline because the server willn't let me connect online, get disconnected after trying to load the ship menu anyways I found this!
....A Devil/Technique, when I first heard about it I was like that can't be real... well it is and now all my techs are 2 levels higher Very Happy

2. Got to lvl 80 a few days ago! Ult here I come!

3. And number 1 ... I saw a Al Rappy!!!! I was bored yesterday and got online but no one was online, so I made my own Vhard game and was at V1 and saw it in the back on 3 rappy's get up to attack me! They were all toast soon enough but what really sucked was it dropped a Plasma Barrier Crying or Very sad but still very cool, my second rare I have seen.

DaMan
rank 28
Posted:
Sun Jun 13, 2004 8:24 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
cool beans ,DreamcastMagic glad 4 ya .
ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:59 am
quote : #3
good news man, i am gonna start a new character this week and start trying to host a regular pso meet again so i may start findin rares again 2
Posted:
Wed Jun 16, 2004 7:00 am
quote : #4
Heh kool.. good for you DCM.. lol I was playing through Forest 2 wks ago by myself (I think after u left me having got to the end of caves 2 without even saying bye lol) and ran into a Hildeblue on v.hard.. for I think about the 3rd time. I have ran into an Al Rappy several times and a pal rappy 1ce(Red+yellow).. I seen pouilly slime(Red) several times and Nar lilly(Red) a load and Mil lilly(Blue+red) 1ce or 2ce. If u want pictures of theese enemies go to www.pso-world.com and its under 'Beastiary' Laughing
Posted:
Wed Jun 16, 2004 4:33 pm
quote : #5
Ya I had to bail that night and do other things, no time to get back online and say I was going, sorry :] ... and whats with you seeing all these rares, man lucky bastard Mr. Green

Last edited by DreamcastMagic on Thu Jun 17, 2004 10:43 am; edited 1 time in total

DarkStorm
rank 4
Posted:
Thu Jun 17, 2004 4:30 am
quote : #6
lol heh... You realise I've had 4 characters over lvl 80 one of which to 100 and currently have a lvl 60ish(DC) and a lvl 124(GC) and literally tens of charcters between 20 and 50 so thats y I've seen lots lmao
Posted:
Thu Jun 17, 2004 1:24 pm
quote : #7
I found a grass Assasins arms in NORMAL caves, some crazy luck huh?

"One Death Is A Tragedy, A Thousand Deaths Is A Statistic." -Joseph Stailn-
DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Thu Jun 17, 2004 4:43 pm
quote : #8
Shocked Wow, I would off the bat say that’s impossible but I guess its not, some luck you have!

BlueCup2005-M.D.
banned!
Posted:
Thu Jun 17, 2004 11:35 pm
quote : #9
Yeah, it was some crazy luck, too bad i cant use it. Im a RAcast...............Crying or Very sad

"One Death Is A Tragedy, A Thousand Deaths Is A Statistic." -Joseph Stailn-
DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Thu Jun 17, 2004 11:46 pm
quote : #10
that sucks Sad

Snow Blind
banned!
Posted:
Fri Jun 18, 2004 2:19 am
quote : #11
I just found a magic rock Moolah, whats it for? Confused

Changed my name, i was blue...

Currently playing: Phantasy Star Online ver. 2 Character: Racast- Snow Blind
DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Fri Jun 18, 2004 9:41 am
quote : #12
never heard of it, look it up at PSO World's item database

Snow Blind
banned!
Posted:
Fri Jun 18, 2004 11:34 am
quote : #13
Ok, im just finding some weird rares, i think that there might be a glitch in my game. I found a God Body today....Im only on Normal caves....It was cool at first but now its getting weird and its taking the fun outta it. First i foun a Grass Assasins Arms, then this Magic Rock Moolah, then just now i find a God Body....Confused

DarkStorm
rank 4
Posted:
Fri Jun 18, 2004 12:01 pm
quote : #14
If you are a high level playing normal you have a chance of finding rares like that.. It's quite unlikely but always possible. Also Grass assasins arms?!? I dunno how the **** you managed to find those cause they are not an item in the game on v1/v2... they are exclusive to Episode1+2. Where you playing online when you found them by chance?? I'd be interested to know as I have a list of every legit item in the game and I've never heard of them being on Dreamcast ever.. and played a hell of a lot of pso and found most of the enemy parts.
Posted:
Fri Jun 18, 2004 12:07 pm
quote : #15
Naw, offline, they look like little retractable sabres. I dont know how i got them but i found them legit offline, is it something i need to be worried about?

im only a lv. 17 Racast, purplenum...