Topic: "rare" dc titles

Page 3 of 4
SNK 47
unknown
Posted:
Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:10 pm
quote : #31
profile : pm
Am keeping my fingers crossed for yous. Still, at least you got to play the games. Ikaruga can still be got for cheap but maybe not for much longer. Ikaruga and Border Down are unlikely to get re-released as happened with REZ. That kept the price down on that game. I'd get it like now if you ever want the real one !

Stadic
rank 9
Posted:
Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:48 pm
quote : #32
Yeah I seen a few Ika's for like 50 and stuff. Thats not too much so I think I'll get one like that. But I have to act fast. Maybe I'll get one for christmas or something. If I get it... I'll tell you where I got it and stuff. As for Border Down I think that game's price range is a bit high. The ones on ebay are 100+. If you ever see a cheap Ika... tell me!

SNK 47
unknown
Posted:
Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:59 am
quote : #33
If you get Ikaruga without a spine card or slighty less than 'mint' say, then maybe you pay half that amount.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:54 am
quote : #34
Type: NTSC-U/C
Stadic wrote:
I'll tell you where I got it and stuff. As for Border Down I think that game's price range is a bit high. The ones on ebay are 100+. If you ever see a cheap Ika... tell me!

Border Down is definatly a rare game. It is rarer than Ikaruga and had maybe about one third to a half of the number of copies Under Defeat was pressed.
Posted:
Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:44 pm
quote : #35
Yeah, I actully found a few Ikas thats price is around 20 bucks. Don't wanna but it now though I wanna wait till later. Anyway Yeah Border Down is very rare but it's a great game.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:28 pm
quote : #36
Yea I own the Limited Edition release of Border Down Wink
Posted:
Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:20 pm
quote : #37
lordnikon wrote:
Yea I own the Limited Edition release of Border Down Wink

Tsh bastard! That goes for like 200 bucks on ebay! Man, how did you get your hands on that one?
My DC is still a baby... to me. I just got it early this year or late last year... I'm not sure. So I only have like a total of like 10 or 12 games. But man... I really want Border Down and Ikaruga!

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:41 pm
quote : #38
I scored the LE version sealed for 85.00 off of NCSX. I got one of their last few copies before it sold out.

(btw if you want to see my shooter collection on the DC, go here for pics. Please post in that thread if you wish to reply regarding the subject matter of that thread.)
Posted:
Wed Oct 18, 2006 10:46 am
quote : #39
I see... I got a question how much are the follow worth (all import) :

-Street Fighter III Third Strike
-Marvel vs Capcom 2
-Capcom vs SNK 2
-Power Stone 2
-Project Justice

I was wonder how much these games are cause I them all for free from some idiot (lol hes not an idoit because he gave me the games hes just REALLY annoying). Are the worth anythig? They are all import/

elph
rank 3
Posted:
Wed Oct 18, 2006 12:59 pm
quote : #40
Stadic wrote:

-Marvel vs Capcom 2
-Capcom vs SNK 2
-Power Stone 2
-Project Justice

I was wonder how much these games are cause I them all for free from some idiot (lol hes not an idoit because he gave me the games hes just REALLY annoying). Are the worth anythig? They are all import/

wait... are these imports?

For real though, just hop on ebay and look them up in the completed listings... it won't take long to figure out the prices.

Stadic
rank 9
Posted:
Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:36 pm
quote : #41
I don't have the US versions. I only have the imports.

elph
rank 3
Posted:
Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:53 pm
quote : #42
Stadic wrote:
I don't have the US versions. I only have the imports.

LOL

Stadic
rank 9
Posted:
Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:00 pm
quote : #43
Heh... well you asked if they were imports.When you said for real... I thought you were saying the games I have are back-ups. Anyway, where is this complete list? Can you give me a link?

JKKDARK
rank 21
Posted:
Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:16 pm
quote : #44
Type: PAL
Stadic wrote:

-Marvel vs Capcom 2
-Capcom vs SNK 2
-Power Stone 2
-Project Justice

I prefer the Marvel vs Capcom 2 US version. Because you can get the points playing only the arcade. With the japanese version you need to get the points from thr arcade, vmu, online.

martianviking
rank 23
Posted:
Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:01 am
quote : #45
Also, if you are wondering about REZ, I'll give you this short review:

martianviking wrote:
The Dreamcast version wins with the human-machine interface (just an all-out better vibe situation), but the slight "buzz" and less-emphatic shake of the PS2 controller really doesn't damage things irreparably. Play it, if you haven't.