Topic: DC Game Chat :D

Page 1 of 1
Snow Blind
banned!
Posted:
Fri Jun 18, 2004 1:43 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I noticed that there are only a few games that have there own threads ( like Quake 3: Arena and PSO ) Well i wanted to talk about Soul Calibur, Aead or Alive 2, Slave Zero, Grandia 2, and other DC games. Im sure that some one has a different DC game they wanna talk about. I think Dead or Alive 2 is a bit better than Soul Calibur....For Obvious Reasons and not so Obvious Reasons....

Currently playing: Phantasy Star Online ver. 2 Character: Racast- Snow Blind
deadmanshand
rank 11
Posted:
Fri Jun 18, 2004 2:08 pm
quote : #2
well that really depends on who you ask some people out there doesnt like the dead or alive series at all for some unknown reason's maybe its because of the fighting engine or maybe too much bouncing around of tna (not that theres anytyhing wrong with that) ..... its like what that kid said on the commercial on the x box version of doa -she kicks high- which she does.but im sure the same people who'se saying that doa is a bad fighting game and all there probably have a copy of the game stash somewhere and there playing the damn thing in there bedroom.and as far as soul calibur is concerned what can you say about this game i can't even name one bad thing about this game namco did an excellent job in porting this game to dc just comparing this to the arcade version and you can tell that you purchased youre self a good quality triple A game but as far as comparing the two games these 2 games are completely different doa the stars on these game are mostly the girls and tecmo did a damn good job on that one its a decent fighting game and dont forget the intro of the game and the soundtracks awesome job on that 1.
while soul calibur is more into your fighting fanatics ala tekken which is expected from namco only with weapons and a lot of mini games on that one too.both of these games are good and highly recomended Twisted Evil nuff said

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Fri Jun 18, 2004 2:13 pm
quote : #3
also theres the whole fact that nikon built this site for online purposes not just the dc community, allthough it is in my opinion the best place i have ever posted on about dc it is based around the online side of it, if you want to talk about the non online games then the best place for that is here in the lounge or offtopic disscussions section mate.
Posted:
Fri Jun 18, 2004 2:32 pm
quote : #4
ultrapro is exactly right.

Only online games get their own forums. This area (the Dreamcast Lounge) is the place to discuss all other Dreamcast games.
[UKR]DreamcastUK
unknown
Posted:
Fri Jun 18, 2004 3:19 pm
quote : #5
Slave Zero was the worest game so far I got on my DC i paid £1.99 and it was a load of rubbish... I haven't paid or played any game as bad as this so don't name other crap ones as I would most likely not spent my money on it...

but Slave Zero suxed
Posted:
Fri Jun 18, 2004 4:38 pm
quote : #6
[UKR]DreamcastUK wrote:
Slave Zero was the worest game so far I got on my DC i paid £1.99 and it was a load of rubbish... I haven't paid or played any game as bad as this so don't name other crap ones as I would most likely not spent my money on it...

but Slave Zero suxed

Amen. 16 dollars down the drain for a game that should have been a 10 dollar PS1 game.
Posted:
Fri Jun 18, 2004 4:43 pm
quote : #7
well i'll remeber don't tog et slave zero Laughing

DRBagabundo
rank 15
Posted:
Fri Jun 18, 2004 6:33 pm
quote : #8
Slave Zero was the shit. That game was awesome.

Anywho, about the other games forums. Neither of those games are online...

So there would be no reason to make forums for each individual offline game.
rank 5
Posted:
Fri Jun 18, 2004 9:47 pm
quote : #9
I've heard so many different things about Slave Zero. I heard it was crap, and then I was talking to a guy a couple days ago who really likes it. And DRBagabundo, apparently, thinks it's good too. So I guess it's one of those games that is good or bad depending on who you're talkin' to. Personally, I plan to pick it up if it's price tag isn't too high next time I see it at my local GameStop.
Posted:
Fri Jun 18, 2004 11:24 pm
quote : #10
slave zero not that bad, its an ok fps.