Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
Lee
rank 7
Posted:
Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:06 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
A month or so ago someone posted a link to an old website which had a new mirror online. On that site there was a section which described how to add your own music to Crazy Taxi. If it's not too much trouble could somebody please post the site address? I'm building an arcade machine and I want to add a few tweaks to Crazy Taxi, the game it's gonna be built around. If nobody can find or remember the address then I'll go with a Metal Gear Solid arcade game. Crazy Taxi would be DC or PS2 run rather than what's used in Arcades whereas Metal Gear Solid I'd run from a seperate PC system. Crazy Taxi seemed to have more appeal as it was an arcade hit long before the console releases and it'd be much easier setting up an arcade steering wheel than it would to build new controls. The arcade machine itself I've already got plans for, it's not gonna be a full coin-eating machine straight away although I am thinking of fitting a coin-box simply for display purposes. I'll post some pics once I've started building the cabinet but there won't be a marquee until I know whether I'm going ahead with Crazy Taxi or Metal Gear Solid. Anyway, links and thoughts appreciated.

Posted Tue Jun 22, 2004 8:53 pm:

Never mind, found it! Sorry for the wasted thread. Embarassed
Posted:
Tue Jun 22, 2004 11:37 pm
quote : #2
id love to see some pics when you get it up. are you building the thing from scratch or using an existing cabinet?

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux
Lee
rank 7
Posted:
Wed Jun 23, 2004 3:19 am
quote : #3
Right now I'm planning to do a little DIY work on my computer stand and see what it comes out like. I've got a list of suppliers for what I'll need so it's just the matter of getting some cash together. I'll definatly be posting some pictures once I get everything started. Smile Also, I've decided to have the PC version of Metal Gear Solid as the feature game and cabinet art.
Posted:
Wed Jun 23, 2004 5:11 am
quote : #4
now THAT'S dedication...building an arcade machine from scratch... wow....I admire that...kinda