Page 1 of 1
evilnine
unknown
Posted:
Wed Sep 03, 2003 9:45 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
((personal))
great news i got a full fledge working dreamcast once again, so hopefully i will see all of you fellow gamers out there once again ((just need to get a replacement RF switch)) anyways i will soon get to test out my new games 4x4 evo and the street fighter alpha content

((okay now on to street fighter alpha 3))
okay this game isint online but the network mode ""according to the booklet in page 28"" states that you can download a series of master characters to compete against your character in world tournament mode ((not sure if these master characters are playable or not)) also according to the booklet yo have to register your vmu data to the saikyo dojo ((registration on the website))before downloading the master characters, and also it sayd that master characters change every week((so its a collection kinda thing, anyways from all the street fighter games ive seen so far, this is one of the kewlest due to the fact that you can download new characters, are they palayable or not? i dont know, is the site still up, ill soon find out, but if any one else owns this game please tell me the content for this game is still running on the net..
Posted:
Wed Sep 03, 2003 10:03 pm
quote : #2
Type: NTSC-U/C
Word i'll look into it this evening, what version do you have? JP? US?
Posted:
Wed Sep 03, 2003 10:22 pm
quote : #3
I have the US version of the game, its in the last page of the booklet page 28 SFA3 internet instructions, man if I had a scanner i would of scanned it and post it in geocities and put the link here