Page Location: Home > Past Online Games > Topic
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Sun Jun 27, 2004 5:19 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Does anyone recall exactly how you unlock lvls 3 & 4 masks in Ooga Booga? I clearly remember unlocking Lvl5 masks online so I know the only way to get that one unlocked is via code. But I would like to confirm just to make sure. Does anyone know if there were offline methods/requirements to unlocking lvl's 3 & 4 masks?
Posted:
Sun Jun 27, 2004 5:32 am
quote : #2
i dont know about the specific mask you speak off but i know that playing thru the offline kahuna mode unlocked every thing for multiplayer mode, such as new maps, new battle modes, new power ups and as far as i was aware it unlocked masks also. this is only what i am deducting from the patern it is taking at the moment.
Posted:
Sun Jun 27, 2004 5:48 am
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yes playing through all the tribal trials will unlock all secret characters as well as all maps, creatures, and spells. However there are different masks sets you can unlock. The level 1 masks are the masks the default characters already have. Then the level 2 masks you can unlock from playing offline skirmishes.

I'm working on a new guide for masks in the tech guides. Since some of the masks were only accessable online. I know level 5 was only accessable online because I unlocked it while playing online. The others though I am not 100% sure. Other sites are too quick to post the cheats and don't even know that you had to take the game online to unlock those masks. So I am trying to find people who know they unlocked 3 & 4 masks while online or off without the aid of a gamecode so I can post that information.
Posted:
Sun Jun 27, 2004 6:34 am
quote : #4
cool, thanks for the info, now i know what there is to unlock in the mode i play, i wasnt sure what you get. i just love playing as twitchy, his winning poses give me laughing fits that last hours, and hoodoo is sooo cool! i cant want for more info on the game.