Page Location: Home > Archive - PAL PSO > Topic
DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Tue Jun 29, 2004 5:24 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Ok well I have been meaning to make a few different topics so here they are all rolled into one....

Me and SonicArcade were playing the other day together and saw a Nar Lily , my first Nar and I think his first rare!

I finally got to lvl 100, YES! And I was playing with Ruby Louisa (who stopped playing for like 2 months!) this pic was taken just seconds afterwards in Ruins 3. Gave me a spare chainsaw too! My id doesn't let me get them so im super happy i got one TY!!

We got one huge game of soccor going in the lobby w/ what I call the "OC crew"... o and look I got mail Mr. Green

and finally I saw this f'kin huge rappy a bunch in Ult mode, aka steriod rappy Smile

Ok thats all that I can think of that has happened, this summer just keeps getting better!

jhorto1
unknown
Posted:
Tue Jun 29, 2004 6:37 pm
quote : #2
How do you get those great screen shots?
banned!
Posted:
Tue Jun 29, 2004 6:59 pm
quote : #3
jhorto1 wrote:
How do you get those great screen shots?

simple, i got mad photo takin skills Mr. Green

playing with the trigger and char. to get straight on shot is how I do it, takes a bit of time

DaMan
rank 28
Posted:
Tue Jun 29, 2004 8:05 pm
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
Thumbs up !
Way to go on reaching level 100 Joe_News!!
DarkStorm
rank 4
Posted:
Wed Jun 30, 2004 7:22 am
quote : #5
To take a snap shot you need a empty VMU with nothing on pluged into the second slot of a controller plugged into the 4th controller port on your DC then during a game of pso if you want a screen shot.. hold down the Green Y Button then press start to take a picture of exactly what you see on your screen or for a close up use the yellow X button instead. If you do it right the screen will go black and a few small numbers will appear in the top left of your screen, this is a countdown from either 5 seconds to zero or ten seconds.. can't remember which.
Once you have your screenshot you can visit http://www.pso.donut.dhs and you can download the screenshot there from your VMU and it will be mailed back to a specified E-Mail account.
Posted:
Wed Jun 30, 2004 8:36 am
quote : #6
I cant wait to start finding rares again, i havent had anythinf interesting in ages, my character odin is 145 and never finds anything, i think its something to do with him being converted to v2 from v1, i have started a new character for our weekly game and hopefully will see some improvements soon. i cant wait to see the hilde blue again
Posted:
Wed Jun 30, 2004 1:21 pm
quote : #7
ultrapro wrote:
I cant wait to start finding rares again, i havent had anythinf interesting in ages, my character odin is 145 and never finds anything, i think its something to do with him being converted to v2 from v1, i have started a new character for our weekly game and hopefully will see some improvements soon. i cant wait to see the hilde blue again

So would you suggest starting with a new character when you get PSO v2?
rank 23
Posted:
Wed Jun 30, 2004 1:36 pm
quote : #8
DreamcastMagic wrote:
...I finally got to lvl 100, YES! And I was playing with Ruby Louisa (who stopped playing for like 2 months!) this pic was taken just seconds afterwards in Ruins 3. Gave me a spare chainsaw too! My id doesn't let me get them so im super happy i got one TY!!

Yeah, that was fun. I finally popped on, but in the middle of the night. Luckily DCM did show up and we had a little game. Good times. And thanks to Ninja for having the right ID to find CHAIN SAWDs; last time I played with him I found a few, so I had an extra one in my bank.

Now I just need to get on again at a normal time. I feel like I haven't seen M1 or Brock in ages...
M1Savage
rank 12
Posted:
Wed Jun 30, 2004 2:34 pm
quote : #9
Well, it's because you haven't seen Brock or myself in ages. lol Beginning to think you'd given up on PSO. It's pretty much been feast or famine on there lately. Was on this past weekend and at one point there were over 160 people on! Granted, most were JP players but still impressive. Anytime you wanna meet for a game, just let me know.

Oh yeah........ Congrats DCM on lvl 100 !!! Now the slooooooow leveling up begins. Smile

Last edited by M1Savage on Wed Jun 30, 2004 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

BrockStrongo
rank 11
Posted:
Wed Jun 30, 2004 2:40 pm
quote : #10
well i will be on tonight most likely before and after M1's 4x4 EVO game Very Happy

Cya

F355 and Starlancer reports Smile
ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Wed Jun 30, 2004 2:51 pm
quote : #11
i think it maybe a good idea, basically i have had odin for years, he was lvl 100 before i moved him to ver 2 and he found tones of specials on v1, but now hes on v2 the only rare weapon he finds ever is imperial pick, he finds weapons from v1, but in v2 they no longer come up as special weapons, you can tell theres something wrong, after a while you know when and where boxes should have weapons and not shields or health items are gonna be, but when odin breaks those boxes he finds nothing in them. i think it maybe that as the coding of v1 doesnt include all the special v2 weps, its possible he is restricted in some way from finding them.
Posted:
Wed Jun 30, 2004 2:59 pm
quote : #12
Two of my characters (M1Savage lv 115 and M1 Angel lv 91 ) were both ported from V1 to V2 and I still find Special Weapons from time to time. Now, the only rare enemy I've ever seen is the Nar Lily which I've probably seen about 6 times now.

I too, will probably be on PSO later before and after my 4X4 game. Smile

DaMan
rank 28
Posted:
Wed Jun 30, 2004 4:14 pm
quote : #13
Type: NTSC-U/C
I still cant find rares either Sad and my characters are v2 from the start so I don't know what the deal is either , I still find V1 rares though.
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Wed Jun 30, 2004 5:08 pm
quote : #14
Type: Pal
Rare finding is an odd job isnt it. I tend to find that when I first enter a new area online by myelf I find a load of new rares to my char and then it all drys up.

Laters
Posted:
Wed Jun 30, 2004 5:30 pm
quote : #15
I one time was playing w/ Tweeg in Vhard and we found literally 40 special weps, it was just insane.