Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
speedbody
rank 3
Posted:
Wed Jun 30, 2004 2:34 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
where can i get gameshark codes for ikaruga and border down ive looked but no luck and i need these codes to beat these games cause there just to dam hard thanks in advance

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Wed Jun 30, 2004 2:38 pm
quote : #2
we arent really supposed to talk about gameshark codes and shit like that, i believe anyway, i can tell you there are codes for ikaruga available i can pm you the ones i have if you like. as i said its against the rules to link or even talk about em really, at least as far as i remember it is anyway, sorry in advance nikon if i said too much!!

just for your info mate=

4. No Cheat Information
No posting about cheats for any online games. No posting about devices that assist in cheating or websites that have large amounts of information for cheating online. There are exceptions which would include using a cheat device to boot imports, or other means which help improve the onlin gaming environment.
Posted:
Wed Jun 30, 2004 3:09 pm
quote : #3
sorry about that didnt know . i never used gameshark before but i had to buy it last week cause these two games r just way to hard to beat with out it

MasterChief
rank 25
Posted:
Wed Jun 30, 2004 3:16 pm
quote : #4
i dont think offline cheating is all that big of a deal. it dosnt effect anyone else but you.
and speedbody, you dont really need codes for ikaruga, after 6 hours of total playing time you get unlimited continues. check 'backup' to see how much you logged.

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux
speedbody
rank 3
Posted:
Wed Jun 30, 2004 4:00 pm
quote : #5
really?? thats pretty cool man im gonna check that out thanks

daworm
rank 7
Posted:
Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:58 pm
quote : #6
shooters really don't need cheats at all because most of these games lack a coherent storyline or leveling system.

The shooter's game longevity lies on its level design and game space, hence, player skills are much more emphasized.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Thu Jul 01, 2004 1:39 am
quote : #7
Type: NTSC-U/C
Grow some balls and play the game without cheats. If its too hard, then maybe *shock* practice? Just a thought.

Against rules to ask for cheat information here. Specially when it comes to shootemups, this will just anger a lot of people, such as myself.

Thread locked.