1, 2, 3  Next
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Thu Jul 01, 2004 7:55 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: Pal
Yeh I know theres already a thread up but its an old thread so I made a new one for a few reasons. Im a bit more worried than normal, why?.

1: If its server maintainance its late

2: The 50 htz server is also down and thats the first time ever that I cant get onto it.

3: Look at all thats happening at Sega today. Sammy could have orderd them all off.

4: I mailed sega europe to reset a friends codes and havent had an instant reply like I always get from them.

I hope its just maintainance and I hope this isnt the end as orderd by Sammy.

Laters
Posted:
Thu Jul 01, 2004 8:01 pm
quote : #2
so its not just me then, i really hope it is just late maintenance and not the latter things on blast's list :\

It shouldn't be the end of PSO though, as there has been no warning whatsoever from SEGA.

*has fingers crossed*

F355 and Starlancer reports Smile
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Thu Jul 01, 2004 8:14 pm
quote : #3
Yeh Im hoping your right Brock. Its just the 50htz server being down thats realy amking me twitchy Sad

Laters
Posted:
Thu Jul 01, 2004 10:18 pm
quote : #4
yep I have not been able to connect as off 4am today (yesterday really past 12), all of the activity with the servers are getting me a bit worried, I checked the official website (Japanese) and it has nothing mentioned about UK server problems.

Chris5687
unknown
Posted:
Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:31 pm
quote : #5
oh man oh man.... i pretty damn sure this is it guys Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

i have never seen this message before...

"Could not connect to the server. Please check that you ISP info is correct."

I know for a fact it is correct, this is a new message...when matinencde happens, it says that it could be mantience.

God!!!! Pleaese, please PLEASE something happen here...i cnanot bleive this...in a n instant...please ocme back...

DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Fri Jul 02, 2004 1:53 am
quote : #6
I dropped SOE a e-mail about it, I wish they had a English website they would update w/ info about the servers so I don't always have to send e-mails to them.

BrockStrongo
rank 11
Posted:
Fri Jul 02, 2004 7:37 am
quote : #7
i tried it about half an hour ago, still down :\

F355 and Starlancer reports Smile
Starwalker
rank 14
Posted:
Fri Jul 02, 2004 8:07 am
quote : #8
Type: PAL
Oh Sad and i thought it was just me with IP problems. A few weeks ago i had to delect some of the download quests to try that PSO pic develop again (i coulndt, i tryed all Dreamkeys but i look like it only work with a PlanetWeb browser Sad), and yesterday i wanted to download them again, i even tryed the 50hz servers but they were down too, hope its not the real end to DC PSO Sad.
rank 37
Posted:
Fri Jul 02, 2004 8:22 am
quote : #9
Type: NTSC-U/C
I gotta say, it doesnt look good does it..........well Blast.....looks like I will be sending that disc to you pretty soon Sad

PSO = Ryo or SEGADCER
Q3A, Starlancer
Max Pool = Segadcer
4x4 Evo = Segadreamcaster

Visit the NEW Saturn netlink league www.saturnleague.com
Blast
rank 43
Posted:
Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:49 am
quote : #10
Yep Segadreamcaster Id say its looking awful IMO. I'll PM you my address for the codebreaker in a mo, let me know if you need any £ Smile .

Whats the word from the land of the rising sun? thier servers up or down?. If thier servers are still up then I guess Pal PSO is just in the same state as USA PSO. What message do you get when you try and connect to USA PSO?

Hey lets try and be positive about this. If the servr realy is gone then I can get PW 2.6 and try Sega swirl as I wont have to worry about my memory resetting.

Laters
Posted:
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:11 am
quote : #11
Well, when I first got on PSO in Feb of this year, a JP player told me the servers would be up through June. I had/have no way of knowing if this person knew this somehow or if it was just a guess but I've always played the game with this date in the back of my mind.

Having said that, at exactly the same time last month (June) the servers were down for 2 and a half days. The only difference was that the 50htz server was still up at that time.

Starwalker
rank 14
Posted:
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:36 am
quote : #12
Type: PAL
I bring news, this is what SEGA says on the official PSO DC japanese website:

< ' News of modification of PSO ' DC edition server constitution > '04.7.2

Thank you for enjoying PSO from usually.
This time, placing at dream cast edition PSO, it came to the point of with modifying server constitution attendant upon user several decreases of JP/Ship.
* Schedule
2004 July 16th (gold) 10: 00 - 18: 00

* Closed server
Japan: Dream cast server
03:JP/Ganymede
04:JP/Callisto
05:JP/Amalthea
06:JP/Himalia
07:JP/Elara
08:JP/Pasiphae

Description above Ship everyone of utilization, your for a long time patronage thank you. Remaining Ship to continue, because it keeps doing management, we wait for the utilization of everyone.

2004.7.2 Corporation Sega

PS: Lets hope its just a maintenance, and they dont close all the EU ships.
rank 87
Posted:
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:44 am
quote : #13
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yea sounds like they are decreasing the ammount of ships in order to make it all more managable, based on the amount of users playing Dreamcast PSO. So just maintenance while they re-organize things.
Posted:
Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:21 am
quote : #14
From a strictly business point of view, I could see them leaving one JP ship up and closing everything else. It really doesn't make sense for them to leave the EU ships up for the very few people still using them. Guess we'll know soon enough.

dreamer!
rank 10
Posted:
Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:37 am
quote : #15
yeah i hope its all ok i aint been on for a few week and soz i aint posted here im busy with jobs and all.

saw the news tho nooooooooo.

hopefully its just a decrease.

character stats!
dream
lv72
greenill