Page Location: Home > Past Online Games > Topic
SoldierBlade
rank 14
Posted:
Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:29 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I havent played much else since I got this game, and have so far only unlocked Shadow and the Far East Ruins stage. I'm wondering if anyone here has unlocked all the hidden stages and characters. Maybe even share your vmu save via email?
Posted:
Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:06 pm
quote : #2
I unlocked the ninja, the jet plane, and the dreamcast controller plane. Also unlocked the last 2 levels. I still need to unlock...the blimp and something else I forget.

Ryuu
rank 1
Posted:
Fri Jul 09, 2004 4:37 am
quote : #3
I also have the 2 extra planes with their respective levels. Also got the 3 bonus planes from the trials (DC controller, blimp, and toy plane). Right now, I'm working on getting all the icons on the title screen from beating it with each character (looks like there might be more planes?) Finished about 6 of those...

My question is, do you get anything more for clearing the trials with silver or higher ranking? I have almost all bronze stars.. just a couple silvers :/

Thanks for starting the thread, been hoping someone would write a guide or something for PA. Will post any new info if it happens.

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Fri Jul 09, 2004 4:58 am
quote : #4
i have only beaten the arcade mode once, i started playing it but got distracted by headhunter, i was just making sure my copy still worked and i got hooked, anyways i will be trying to unlock stuff on that soon
Posted:
Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:43 pm
quote : #5
Yay I unlocked the blimp today!

Ryuu
rank 1
Posted:
Tue Jul 13, 2004 4:26 pm
quote : #6
Alright, I just finished arcade mode with every plane (3 special planes included). Aside from having every icon along the top of the title screen, I got ..... nothing. Ah well, my title screen looks somewhat better with them all. Anyone clear a trial section with all silver stars or higher yet?

Htbaa
rank 6
Posted:
Wed Jul 14, 2004 7:27 am
quote : #7
I haven't unlocked a thing yet! Was busy with the Championship but couldn't become number 1 at the last stage...

http://www.pcc-online.net
[UKR]DreamcastUK
unknown
Posted:
Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:49 am
quote : #8
some guy was meant to send me it Sad doesn't reply to his PM's or emails Sad

where can i get a fully working (non Buggy) version ? file sharing programs?
Posted:
Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:54 pm
quote : #9
how do you unlock this stuff?
i tought if you beat the stunt courses you unlocked the dreamcast controller plane.
well, i have beat the stunt, challenge, and agility courses and i have nothing unlocked...
is it my copy, or something else i have to do?
Posted:
Thu Jul 29, 2004 3:29 pm
quote : #10
You get Shadow and the far east ruins by beating the game on normal difficulty or higher twice with any character. By twice, i mean two times with the same character. Sol and Ray with the gigaplant are unlocked the same way, but 3 times. The other stuff, im clueless about. And uh, im still waiting for someone to share their save. Excalibur and I need a good one to go into the Excalibur edition of PA as an easter egg, and PSD2.0, so send me an email if you have a lot of stuff unlocked.
Posted:
Thu Jul 29, 2004 3:34 pm
quote : #11
can anyone post the list of secrets again? it was put up a while ago but i cant find it. it was a list of all unlockables in the game. very useful
Posted:
Sat Jul 31, 2004 5:57 pm
quote : #12
anyone uploaded a completely finished save to booyaka or anywhere... for us mere mortals to check out the bonus stuff.
Posted:
Sat Jul 31, 2004 6:14 pm
quote : #13
souLLy wrote:
anyone uploaded a completely finished save to booyaka or anywhere... for us mere mortals to check out the bonus stuff.

lol ... ya the game is tuff

Excalibur007
rank 7
Posted:
Sat Jul 31, 2004 7:54 pm
quote : #14
I'm still looking for someone to contribute a save. If anyone would like to share a save for my customized Propeller Arena project, please let me know.

Thanks,
-Ex

Goshikyu
rank 4
Posted:
Sun Aug 01, 2004 2:08 pm
quote : #15
WooT!
i just uploaded a cleared file to bswirl.
finally beat it! yay!