Page Location: Home > Archive - General > Topic
kingofgrills
rank 33
Posted:
Fri Jul 09, 2004 1:56 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
I was just admiring Lord Nikon's F355 screenshots he posted, which look great, and it reminded me of a question that I've been meaning to ask. Is there a way to incorporate custom paint schemes or logos into your saved car? I generally race with a yellow #88 car, but I would love to incorporate a Ferrari prancing horse or other custom scheme other than the two-tone that's offered.

Many of the CPU controlled cars I race have cool racing stripes or the large Ferrari horse draped across the hood. Is there any way of selecting stuff like this as an option?

Thanks,

How are my little crackers doing today?
jools
rank 8
Posted:
Fri Jul 16, 2004 11:32 am
quote : #2
hi m8

You can't choose any other paint jobs. I'd love to race with some of the cpu colors too. I love the blue/white car. You can get more colors with the PS2 version, but it's not as good as DC.

Are you still playing onlilne? Hope you can make it to the big races on Tue/Thu@9:00:00pmGMT (UK time). Races every 20 mins. There's a Championship on the first Tue/Thu meet of each month.

More info on F355 Net-Races at http://f355.tsx.org

kingofgrills
rank 33
Posted:
Fri Aug 13, 2004 12:58 pm
quote : #3
I'd love to make those races, but I live on the west coast in the US (GMT -7), so the regular Tuesday / Thursday races fall right in the middle of the work day for me.

If I'm ever home sick, I'll give it a shot.

How are my little crackers doing today?