Page Location: Home > Past Online Games > Topic
keiblerfan69
rank 8
Posted:
Sun Jul 11, 2004 7:47 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
i just got Chu Chu rocket at EB for $2.99 brand new un-opened.they had a lot of good games that where cheap.They had Shenmue for $9.99.And Crazy Taxi for $3.99.When i get more money im goin to get shenmue and crazy taxi and soul caliber.

darkooga
rank 19
Posted:
Sun Jul 11, 2004 7:51 pm
quote : #2
cool, were the other games also new
Posted:
Sun Jul 11, 2004 8:24 pm
quote : #3
I got ChuChu Rocket brand new for $2.99 a while ago, too! it was so cheap I thought it'd be a really sucky game, cause my eb's usually like 10 dollars a game, but it was really fun
Posted:
Sun Jul 11, 2004 9:42 pm
quote : #4
Holy shit! Like 20 EBs in a whole REGION of my city (Toronto) don't accept DC games.. or sell them! The city was devided into different regions.. only a couple for a large city... but wtf?
This is seriously starting to piss me off. I also walked into a toysrus and saw that they were still selling games at the ORIGINAL 2000 PRICES. I'll be damned if I pay 40 dollars for Quake III.
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

UniqueTwitch
rank 7
Posted:
Mon Jul 12, 2004 10:28 pm
quote : #5
goldenshadow89 wrote:
i just got Chu Chu rocket at EB for $2.99 brand new un-opened.they had a lot of good games that where cheap.They had Shenmue for $9.99.And Crazy Taxi for $3.99.When i get more money im goin to get shenmue and crazy taxi and soul caliber.

*Drops jaw...* Wow! That is freaking CHEAP!!!!!! But I am afraid they are ripping you off for Crazy Taxi... I got a copy of it for 1.99 at my local GameCrazy.