Topic: Now this, this is sick....

Page 1 of 2
SoldierBlade
rank 14
Posted:
Tue Jul 13, 2004 8:22 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
I was messin around with froogle and decided what the hell...I'll search for propeller arena and see how bad its truly become. Sure enough....

http://store.yahoo.com/neugames/proparavbatc.html

This is disgusting if their actually selling this at the price listed. They even state the release date a 9/1/01. Take a look.
Posted:
Tue Jul 13, 2004 8:29 am
quote : #2
That is so GEY!!!!

Einhander
rank 20
Posted:
Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:31 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
Jesus H. Christ.

No one outside of the original development team should ever make any money off of that game.

My games superstore my ass.

[UKR]DreamcastUK
unknown
Posted:
Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:45 pm
quote : #4
is it full version with online mode as you could buy it and say ... it is different to the image and get a full refund...

will it be full colour printed covers and labels?

but if you click around the rest of the site... nothing is there Sad
Posted:
Wed Jul 14, 2004 3:32 pm
quote : #5
SoldierBlade wrote:
I was messin around with froogle and decided what the hell...I'll search for propeller arena and see how bad its truly become. Sure enough....

http://store.yahoo.com/neugames/proparavbatc.html

This is disgusting if their actually selling this at the price listed. They even state the release date a 9/1/01. Take a look.

*scoff* That is CRAZY! Way too expensive... and wasn't the release cancelled because of 9/11??

Idiots
Posted:
Wed Jul 14, 2004 4:18 pm
quote : #6
that's a crapload of money to pay for a Dreamcast game, but still, if you're one of those rich people and it's the real thing, that's an original Propellor Arena. not just a burned disc, the original.
Posted:
Wed Jul 14, 2004 5:06 pm
quote : #7
Type: NTSC-U/C
Neutral

newsflash to UniqueTwitch and limpbizkitfan943:
Propeller Arena was never released. They are selling a burned copy for 40 bucks
Posted:
Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:24 pm
quote : #8
Is this company selling the game with AM2's approval? If not then they should be shut down. Propeller Arena isn't even in the top 100 games in IMO, so i think the game should be handled by regular gamers burning copies, not a greedy game company.

Chris5687
unknown
Posted:
Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:38 pm
quote : #9
limpbizkitfan943 wrote:
that's a crapload of money to pay for a Dreamcast game, but still, if you're one of those rich people and it's the real thing, that's an original Propellor Arena. not just a burned disc, the original.

haha, if that was a REAL disc, that'd be one hell of a deal. the promo copies go for hundred, actually that may be thousands, but it i highly likely they are selling burnt copies, and to rip people off so badly like that, is very wrongof them, thye should be shut down, but so should buy-rite, and it has not happened.

DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Wed Jul 14, 2004 11:52 pm
quote : #10
Chris5687 wrote:
limpbizkitfan943 wrote:

haha, if that was a REAL disc, that'd be one hell of a deal. the promo copies go for hundred, actually that may be thousands, but it i highly likely they are selling burnt copies, and to rip people off so badly like that, is very wrongof them, thye should be shut down, but so should buy-rite, and it has not happened.

Dreamcasthistory.com sells them for $30 each

jhorto1
unknown
Posted:
Thu Jul 15, 2004 7:04 am
quote : #11
DreamcastMagic wrote:
Chris5687 wrote:
limpbizkitfan943 wrote:

DChistory is selling burnt copies for $30!?!?! What a rip! I thought they were a respectable site too!!
rank 7
Posted:
Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:32 am
quote : #12
lordnikon wrote:
Neutral

I realize this... which is a rip off. But I thought that they cancelled production and release becuase of the terrorist attacks in 9/11.
Posted:
Thu Jul 15, 2004 2:04 pm
quote : #13
lordnikon wrote:
Neutral

PWNED Twisted Evil

Wsttrollboy
rank 4
Posted:
Thu Jul 15, 2004 3:27 pm
quote : #14
You are all being stupid. Sorry for being mean but you are jumping to conclusions. The store has been around for years before talk about ripping began. Heck its been there before the beta showed up. Try and order it, it is out of stock. Why? Because it never shipped. Evil or Very Mad
Posted:
Thu Jul 15, 2004 6:22 pm
quote : #15
jhorto1 wrote:
DreamcastMagic wrote:
Chris5687 wrote:
limpbizkitfan943 wrote:

DChistory is selling burnt copies for $30!?!?! What a rip! I thought they were a respectable site too!!

NO! They are selling preproduction copies of games, the real deal!!! The ones the press plays for a reviews and stuff.