TheMytho
rank 28
Posted:
Tue Jul 13, 2004 5:05 pm
quote : #16
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
lordnikon wrote:
same with the gamecube covers, at the upper left hand corner it has the "only for" thingy....a cheap beveled triangle design. Its on all games that are GC exclusives. Puffy cheap photoshop beveling should be banned. Man does it look unprofessional hehe.

I believe a few multiplatform games have the "Only for" triangle in the corner, like Dark Summit.

-Mytho

MK
rank 16
Posted:
Tue Jul 13, 2004 6:21 pm
quote : #17
profile : pm
dwachill wrote:
MK wrote:
Mommy, why are some people white and some people black?

I cant decide if your just being funny or you are being an ***
If your just being funny, thats cool. If your trying to act like an *** then stop. Thats not how you act on this board.

Sheesh. I was being a silly. I like the black box art dealies better, but I'd rather have them all black or all white. It makes my Dreamcast collection look untidy, so I try to sort it by colour of the case rather than alphabet and etc. My orange House of the Dead just throws all of it off. Sheesh x 2.

I used to want a black Dreamcast console. It reminded me of nearly every Sega console of the past: Black [and slick]. Though my turn off with that is: White controllers and cords just don't match, and the big ugly Sega Sports logo with it's big and ugly stickers is big and ugly...