Page Location: Home > Dreamcast Lounge > Topic
twistedidiot
rank 7
Posted:
Thu Aug 14, 2003 7:47 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Laughing Now I know this game has been out since the DC was released but I just bought it. In my opinion this game r0XX0rz and is just as good as Dead or Alive 2. And Ivy can whip me anytime....whoz my momma...whoz my momma...Twisted Evil

Last edited by twistedidiot on Sat Aug 16, 2003 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Posted:
Fri Aug 15, 2003 4:22 pm
quote : #2
Soul Calibur is probably the best fighter of all time. It looks and plays great.
Posted:
Sat Aug 16, 2003 5:58 am
quote : #3
I may have issues but a Voldo vs. Ivy match looks alot like S&M. Got the leather (Voldo's strap costume)...got the whip (snake sword)...Ivy is wearing a dominatrix outfit and Voldo is even blinfolded and gagged!! Shocked Oh Yeah....hurt me baby...make me write bad checks!!
Posted:
Sun Aug 17, 2003 2:15 am
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
twistedidiot wrote:
I may have issues but a Voldo vs. Ivy match looks alot like S&M. Got the leather (Voldo's strap costume)...got the whip (snake sword)...Ivy is wearing a dominatrix outfit and Voldo is even blinfolded and gagged!! Shocked Oh Yeah....hurt me baby...make me write bad checks!!

hahahhaah make me write bad checks hehe thats a good one. Yea I love Soul Calibure. One of the best 3D fighters. And SC1 is a Dreamcast exclusive Very Happy All the consoles might be getting SC2 this aug, but us DC headz are the only ones with the original Smile
Posted:
Sun Aug 17, 2003 5:45 pm
quote : #5
I hate Voldo with a passion.
Posted:
Sun Aug 17, 2003 9:36 pm
quote : #6
lol

MasterChief
rank 25
Posted:
Mon Aug 18, 2003 1:58 am
quote : #7
yeah, i have all the systems (DC, XB, PS2, GC) and ill tell ya, Soul calabur still looks & playes better than half the other games i have, not bad for a 1999 launch title.... take THAT DOA 3!!!!

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux
Zeiram_Wing
rank 7
Posted:
Mon Aug 18, 2003 7:23 am
quote : #8
Type: NTSC-U
Not only does the game look and play great, but the wealth of unlockables puts it above and beyond any other fighter. the unlockable artwork is great!(i love the pic of astaroth and the little girl holding a flower)and the swords and clothing are nice too, but the best unlockable is the intro creator! what other game lets you create your own intro! that game still rocks after all these years! the soul still burns!

Lunar Eclipse
rank 9
Posted:
Mon Aug 18, 2003 1:39 pm
quote : #9
The only thing that I wish the game had that it doesn't are intros specific to each character like the endings.
Posted:
Mon Aug 18, 2003 6:16 pm
quote : #10
Yeah intros would be cool. I have unlocked all the characters including Inferno. Playing as Inferno is just like using Edgemaster exept Inferno has a special move for each weapon. But of all the characters I think Cervantes De Leon is the most brutal and he has an impressive aerial combo.
Posted:
Tue Aug 19, 2003 9:55 am
quote : #11
Cervantes is number 2 for me. Seung Mina is hands down my best character.
Posted:
Mon Sep 01, 2003 6:17 pm
quote : #12
Sophitia is my best character, but don't ask why. Then I also like Tak.i Very Happy

Tao
rank 15
Posted:
Mon Sep 01, 2003 6:41 pm
quote : #13
LoL, my best charas are definitely Xianghua or Hwang. but I'm pretty good with everybody. I prefer speed over power. ^_^

marioman
rank 7
Posted:
Mon Sep 01, 2003 7:26 pm
quote : #14
Great game, SC is the first thing I bought with my DC.

Lunar Eclipse
rank 9
Posted:
Tue Sep 02, 2003 3:12 pm
quote : #15
It was like the fourth thing I bought. I got Grandia II, PSO, and Skies of Arcadia before I bought SC. Then again, that's probably because I am very big on RPGs.