Page 1 of 3
[UKR]Adam1902
rank 17
Posted:
Tue Jul 20, 2004 2:43 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
ok,

i was playing PSOv2 just now! a girl called dante was takeing health off of a guy called lebon!
i start cursing at her so she killed me, then revived me as a warning!!

stay away from this lil f***er as she will cause trouble.

after she was talking to another guy about curropting our data(i should of jotted her name down to)
then i just left, i dont no what happened to lebon.

so, stay away from this misarable w***er!

Adam.

martianviking
rank 23
Posted:
Tue Jul 20, 2004 4:54 pm
quote : #2
Yeah, that sort of thing happens. If I ever find myself in a game where someone starts doing things like that, I just say "thanks for the game folks, i got to go" and I leave. Just safer that way.

So, did you ever figure out how to use Resta, Ryuker, and Reverser?
Mikaga
rank 7
Posted:
Tue Jul 20, 2004 6:14 pm
quote : #3
I see Lebon quite a few times a week around PhantasyGodz (a group that uses codes), though this is probably more of a coincidence than anything else, since most people go to the the same places as other people now.

I've also been around #pG# when they've talked about "clan wars" where the idea is to see which group can out-code the other. Pure speculation, but they may have just been testing out codes or something. Was Lebon openly objeting to being harmed?

Heh, I find the state of the game quite cool now in that "hackers" will only do things if it's been agreed in advance. Perhaps your swearing was unexpected and unappreciated, so Dante used a harmless trick to scare you off.

Miraglyth - FOnewm - Level 34 - Bana Level 127 - Egg Blaster +19
[C] Mildi - HUcast - Challenge - C3 Next (Target: 48")
DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Tue Jul 20, 2004 9:10 pm
quote : #4
[UKR]Adam1902 wrote:
ok,

i was playing PSOv2 just now! a girl called dante was takeing health off of a guy called lebon!
i start cursing at her so she killed me, then revived me as a warning!!

stay away from this lil f***er as she will cause trouble.

after she was talking to another guy about curropting our data(i should of jotted her name down to)
then i just left, i dont no what happened to lebon.

so, stay away from this misarable w***er!

Adam.

That fucker, I know Lebon he is a cool dude and isn't a hacker (almost sure, never asked) . This Is To Anyone: Someone befriend her and get her card grab the number and e-mail SOE with it and say she is maliciously hacking people and get her ass banned. Someone has to take the trash off the street.

[UKR]Adam1902
rank 17
Posted:
Wed Jul 21, 2004 8:53 am
quote : #5
ok dreamcastmagic! i never new u could do that.i will trick her into likeing me then POW! banned mwuhahaha!

and also martinviking, i found a resta disk that i cud use on hard ruins2 Smile

SkuffworX
rank 1
Posted:
Wed Jul 21, 2004 4:19 pm
quote : #6
Hi, I was playing Diablo1 on PC (don't spank me) and exactly same name (Dante said he or she was a girl and hacked me to that moment. If this gamer is in Diablo1 to I thing you should be careful with this name, doesn't matter which game you play!

GtZ
SkuffworX

(ow yeah ,at the moment I'm working on a DC website for online gaming and online gaming news (including reviews and cool online hardware and where to order it)

DC-ARENA

[UKR]Adam1902
rank 17
Posted:
Thu Jul 22, 2004 1:25 am
quote : #7
ok m8,

thats brilliant!
once the site is up, put it in your thing(not sure wot its called but that thing that shows up wot u tell it to show up at the bottom of all ur posts)dont make a post advertising, i think its against the rules.

Adam.

[UKR]DreamcastUK
unknown
Posted:
Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:03 am
quote : #8
Hello there

yea one of my fellow UKR boys almost got done .... but she was only trying to scare him..

so If i ever see her around I am going to take action!
Posted:
Thu Jul 22, 2004 9:13 am
quote : #9
yea,

the bad thing is, the legit guys always suffer.
if i was to hack and PK her and then never do it again, that wud make me not legit!
its almost like there is nothing to do!!

MAN ITS SO F***IN STRESS FULL!

Adam.

AC/DC
rank 6
Posted:
Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:36 am
quote : #10
Hmmmm...people still do this huh? Looking at this in a logical manner would show that this person is indeed a boy with some issues better left unknown. I wouldn't be mad at him I'd be mad that noone's taking action to help this poor individual.
Dream
Cast
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:02 pm
quote : #11
Type: NTSC-U/C
[UKR]Adam1902 wrote:
MAN ITS SO F***IN STRESS FULL!

Yea I was extremly cautious about who I played with when I was on Dreamcast v1 US. Many people here most definatly got a "are you legit?" inquiry from me when I first met them. I still do this on GC pso even, but now I can usually spot a non-legit player by just looking at what they have equipped and what their char Lv is.

I was corrupted 1 time, from a FSOD in a lobby. I had to completly re-make my character. He was Lv21 I had put in a whole weekend of playing. it was the very first time I had ever experienced playing PSO, so getting corrupted that immediatly was kinda messed. I then was extremly carefull. I only played with legit players and I never just 'hung out' in main lobbies where cheaters/gamesharkers would congregate. They love sitting in lobbies with a lot of people since all their tactics are all about getting social attention. I would play with friends and play in random lobbies.

I am happy to say I lvled my v1 us char from Lv1 to Lv100 with ZERO problems. No corruptions from outside interferance.

Honestly I have played 2 chars on DC pso, and 4 on gc pso. I even just recently deleted a 35lv char to start him al over again. It's gotten to the point where. I have started so many new chars that, even if I did get corrupted, i wouldn't be all that angry about it. Once you get to Lv120 or so, the game starts to slow down. lvl's take a very long time and finding new rare items is a lot harder. The funnest Lv's are from 1-100.

Don't resort to their own methods. You've just stooped to their level if you do. Also, they don't care about their characters. They use dupes! If you corrupt them...do you think they care? They just make a new char hack it and re-dupe the weapons from friends.

So my best advice is to be carefull. Play with friends and make sure your playing with legit players and you should be ok. Also start to learn and recognize the tell tale signs of cheaters. Such as running through levels faster than you can keep up, aka not waiting for you. Complaining that you are busting open boxes. Also cheaters always have some insane mag with weapons that are extremly impossible to find. They usually are so powerfull they just demolish everything on the screen and don't leave any exp for you. PSO is about teamwork, cheaters are selfish players.
Posted:
Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:30 pm
quote : #12
I have to admit to using hacked items at one point or another back in the day on PSO v1. In fact my lvl92 Char still has her Psycho Wand+99. But I did what i had to to get by, and never actually hacked any items myself. The only hack I ever obtained was a code for an Exploder which allowed my FOnewm to use a sword, and it was very funny seeing the little guy running around with a sword twice his size.

I can't stand Player Killers though and never have. It happened to me twice before on the old PSO and is actually quite frightening, you have very little control over it at all. The best advice I can give to anyone if they are being PK'd is to pull the phone cord (or LAN cable if you use a BBA) and hope for the best. If you're lucky the game will pick up the disconnection and you can save your game without any loss. Otherwise... Well, you're gonna lose whatever items you have equiped and your money, and possibly every item in your inventory at the time of PKing. The worst senario: Your character is currupt and you have to start from scratch, an event which happened to numerious people I used to play with and some of them simply stoped playing because of i8t. This is why we have to stop these hackers and PKers, so report them ASAP!
Posted:
Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:29 pm
quote : #13
good news:

lebon is ok, i was playing with him 2 nite Very Happy

Adam.

GohanBR
rank 8
Posted:
Fri Jul 23, 2004 12:29 am
quote : #14
I have played quite a few times with Lebon and he is a nice guy, he helped me a lot when my char was weaker than his .
Even though he does not speak English, I do not think he is a hacker.
After Oberon went down, I have not seen any hackers (fortunately). In fact, I did not even know that some were still out there, so I suggest the creation of a new topic, where everyone could name (confirmed only) hackers, in order to keep our characters safe.
Posted:
Fri Jul 23, 2004 3:39 am
quote : #15
lebon can now speek quite good english,

he gave me an egg blaster +52 Smile
he is a nice guy and i dont think he would ever hak.

Adam.