Page Location: Home > Archive - PAL PSO > Topic
Do you like having pics put up on delay?
Yes
85%
85% [ 6 ]
No
14%
14% [ 1 ]
I never look at 'em neway!
0%
0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7
DaMan
rank 28
Posted:
Wed Jul 21, 2004 8:26 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U/C
Normally I would put everything up at the same time , but the last couple of times I was looking at a pic for a long time (case in point " show that booma whatcha made of Bullwinkle!" )when I logged in hoping someone else would post something just to change the scenery .
so my question is this would you rather I get them up asap or do you prefer looking at a new pic nearly every other day ( if I have that many available .)
just looking for opinions even though its still up to me.
ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Wed Jul 21, 2004 8:43 am
quote : #2
yeah its good to see a new one come up every few days, i like pso screen shots, and its better to see fresh ones regular like, my 2 cents
Posted:
Wed Jul 21, 2004 8:56 am
quote : #3
ok,

this is what i like,
if u spend 1 day getting loads of pics, only put up 1per day.that will keep it more exiteing and will show newbs (who have only been on 4 about 2 days) that this site gets updated often.

Adam.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:06 am
quote : #4
Type: NTSC-U/C
I like the steady trickle of pictures coming in. DaMan may I first say you have done a huge service by taking tons of photos and uploading them to the gallery. It really is awsome to have such a huge archive of imagery of the games that take place from the gamers at this site, and all the people that are still playing.

I think putting them up every day or so, rather than all at once is a good move. I know I look at them regularly. Since I don't activly play pso on the DC because i play on GC, its great for me to be able to see into the world of dc pso as its being played.