quote : #1
profile : pm
Just got this e-mail from Tweeg who got it from Eris

Quote:
Just a heads up, if a player by the name of "-pg- m@x"
joins a game of yours yank your VMU and shut the
dreamcast off! He's a hacker who "nols" people, in
other words corupts/deletes your character data just
by entering the game. I lost Erisi lvl 55 to that SOB.
Just thought I would let you know so you don't get
hit. Hopefully you know this already.
Best Regards,
Erisi

Look for me I'm still Erisi I look the same but a
substantially lower level. ARGHHH!

For those who dont know Phantasy Gods were a old PSO clan that hacked ppl files all the time, the new one are just item hackers, this one uses a different signs around PG so maybe its a member from the old group? Who knows anyways just giving heads up to u all, be careful.

Maddzy
rank 5
Posted:
Fri Jul 23, 2004 1:09 pm
quote : #2
Thanks for the heads up, I'm a little worried that I'm gonna be hacked as soon as I go online again cause I don't know who the bad guys to look out for are, I'll take note of the -pg- tag and be sure to avoid him.
Posted:
Fri Jul 23, 2004 2:37 pm
quote : #3
Just show up to one of the OC scheduled games, get a few guild cards, and then play in passworded games. It'll substantially reduce your chances of getting screwed by a character like this.
Chris5687
unknown
Posted:
Fri Jul 23, 2004 2:59 pm
quote : #4
what is with those #pG# players!?

Why would anyone want a clan in PSO? Clan must be what? 10 players?

Boggles me Confused

Anywyas I never playw ith anyone from that clan so no worries for me. I'm had no troubles with hackers on PSO PAl at all, just once we had a threat, but that guy had some mental issues, seriously he was whack. Tao or Brock might remember him.

[UKR]Adam1902
rank 17
Posted:
Sat Jul 24, 2004 2:38 am
quote : #5
if any suspicious things happen,

YANK OUT THE FUKIN FONE LINE! and it will say "line was disconnected game over" then it will go onto the saveing skreen.
wen u see a loading skreen and it sez -PG-blabla is entering the game, yank it out!!

Adam.

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Thu Jul 29, 2004 9:58 am
quote : #6
Type: NTSC-U/C
Yea best advice is to avoid PG clan members. Some could corrupt your characters. Not worth the risk.
Posted:
Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:29 pm
quote : #7
HOLY FUCKING GOD U BUNCH OF FUCKERS!!!!. I PLAY WITH #pG# Almost every night and i never get NOLED pked sked or any of that shit. the only time i got noled was when me and dark mind were playing around with things. U PUSSYS SHOULDNT JUDGE PPL JUST BECAUSE OF THERE CLAN OR HAT THEY DO.DID U GUYS KNOW THAT MOST OF THE HACKERS ON PSO HELPED THE GAME IN SOME WAY>>!!!!!! HMMM i didnt think so. SO JUST SHUT UR MOUTHS AND WHEN PSO PAL shuts down...BOY WE WILL BE WAITING MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Mr. Green

lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:45 pm
quote : #8
Type: NTSC-U/C
Unknown wrote:
HOLY FUCKING GOD U BUNCH OF FUCKERS!!!!. I PLAY WITH #pG# Almost every night and i never get NOLED pked sked or any of that shit. the only time i got noled was when me and dark mind were playing around with things. U PUSSYS SHOULDNT JUDGE PPL JUST BECAUSE OF THERE CLAN OR HAT THEY DO.DID U GUYS KNOW THAT MOST OF THE HACKERS ON PSO HELPED THE GAME IN SOME WAY>>!!!!!! HMMM i didnt think so. SO JUST SHUT UR MOUTHS AND WHEN PSO PAL shuts down...BOY WE WILL BE WAITING MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Mr. Green

Well you just proved that members of PG clan have an inability to control themselves.

This is a warning to all LEGIT PSO gamers. It's advised that you use extreme when playing PSO and to only play with friends and fellow legit gamers. Otherwise you can run the risk of running into gamers such as this.

This thread is locked because its attracting unwanted traffic. Feel free to open another one DreamcastMagic, I gotta lock this one cause it's a catalyst fr #pg# to just spam this forum. I will sticky this as well and include some information in this thread in further FAQ's.