Topic: I just boguht 4x4 evo!

Page 1 of 1
marioman
rank 7
Posted:
Thu Sep 11, 2003 7:33 pm
quote : #1
profile : pm
Online only 5 bucks at ebgames.com I reccomend anyone else intrested in this game buy it there to. I havent gotten it yet, but it should come Monday. I also bought Grandia 2 which I heard was good, well see you online!
rank 7
Posted:
Sat Sep 20, 2003 9:06 am
quote : #2
To bad the game doesnt work! God this makes me mad! My mom says she wont take it back though. Anyone have any clue how to clean games? Ive tried a cloth no luck.
rank 25
Posted:
Wed Oct 01, 2003 5:08 pm
quote : #3
yeah. it seems those gd roms are pretty sensitive. i have gotten a few to work though, i got virtua tennis to work with one of those scrack fixing compounds. and i got power stone to work by (lol) running it under a sink for 5 minutes. wierd. but anyway those gd roms dont take kindly to scraches, unlike those ps1 games, i prataclly used um as a frisbees and they would work beautifuly. i would like to hear further tips though, anyone?

Now Playing: PS3 - Brutal Legend, 360 - Red Dead Redemption, Wii - MadWorld, DC - Dux
Chris5687
unknown
Posted:
Thu Oct 16, 2003 11:48 pm
quote : #4
Well if the the disc is scratched itself I would goto a store to get resurfaced. Local video game stores usually do that.

However, if the game really isn't that bad looking, then It is either a defective disc or your lens is dirty. In that game I'd try cleaning the lens with one of those compressed air things.

aflyingcow
rank 15
Posted:
Sun Oct 19, 2003 3:00 pm
quote : #5
Go to EB and explain your situation to the dudes. They will probably use the Game Doctor on it, which takes a layer off the CD, removing many scratches. If you still have problems, its just 5 bucks... its not the end of the world.

Can you, though, return games bought from EBGames.com to local EB stores? This would be useful..

EDIT: I recently went to an EB and saw that SegaGT has online capabilities, through exchanging cars, and some other things. Can anyone check that it works?