Topic: Scared

Page 1 of 1
eddie traverso
rank 6
Posted:
Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:28 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Well I'm thinking of bying PAL PSO but there is stuff out there that scares me about the game. 1. people are using CB's to access EU servers, 2.the servers could go offline 3.I can't transfer my favorite charecter STAR Cast from the american version2, 4.hackers
Posted:
Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:58 am
quote : #2
i beleive if u get pal psov2 it will read ur charachter from usv2, mine did
Posted:
Thu Jul 29, 2004 12:01 pm
quote : #3
Type: NTSC-U/C
Hook up with some legit gamers here at OC and you should be fine.
Posted:
Thu Jul 29, 2004 12:32 pm
quote : #4
Well I tryed ebay and it doesn't work, none found.
Posted:
Thu Jul 29, 2004 12:37 pm
quote : #5
eddie traverso wrote:
Well I tryed ebay and it doesn't work, none found.

Try www.ebay.co.uk instead of just www.ebay.com for PAL PSO. Search for "phantasy" and you should come up with a few hits. Shipping from the UK isn't that much, and you can usually pay with PayPal and have them do the currency conversion to UK pounds from US dollars. It's quite easy.
lordnikon
rank 87
Posted:
Thu Jul 29, 2004 12:45 pm
quote : #6
Also check out the PSO PAL FAQ guide here at the site. In the guides section.
(eddie you plan on playing legit right?)
Posted:
Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:01 pm
quote : #7
lordnikon wrote:
Also check out the PSO PAL FAQ guide here at the site. In the guides section.
(eddie you plan on playing legit right?)

Well many say i have problems because I turn to the bad side beccause when something bad happens to me. That meens I will be legit but if i get 2 hacks then i turn into hacker.
Posted:
Thu Jul 29, 2004 1:50 pm
quote : #8
Then maybe you should play on another server maybe? Using hacked items is cheatin man. This is a 'legit' PAL pso community here. Where gamers can come and play PSO without duper/cheater interferance.
Posted:
Thu Jul 29, 2004 2:26 pm
quote : #9
dont know about you guys but im getting sick of hearing bout all these hackers and stuff, its just not worth discussing, the only people who post here about pso should be those who play pso legit, anything else simply shouldnt be talked about cos it gives rise to people with really small iqs such as that guy in the sticky nikon made who replied calling us all the names under the sun because we recommend avoiding hackers. its just a waste of time to talk about them imo. i really wish hackers on pso were caught easier and banned. anyway i agree nikon

Quote:
This is a 'legit' PAL pso community here. Where gamers can come and play PSO without duper/cheater interferance.

this is the truest statement i have seen in a long time
Posted:
Thu Jul 29, 2004 2:34 pm
quote : #10
eddie traverso wrote:
Well many say i have problems because I turn to the bad side beccause when something bad happens to me. That meens I will be legit but if i get 2 hacks then i turn into hacker.

That’s a bad philosophy to use, if you got shot by a gang member would you go and join a gang and go shot others … ridiculous example I know but I have a point.

eddie traverso
rank 6
Posted:
Thu Jul 29, 2004 3:39 pm
quote : #11
DreamcastMagic wrote:
eddie traverso wrote:

That’s a bad philosophy to use, if you got shot by a gang member would you go and join a gang and go shot others … ridiculous example I know but I have a point.

I mean that I would get revenge.

Posted Thu Jul 29, 2004 3:41 pm:

lordnikon wrote:
Then maybe you should play on another server maybe? Using hacked items is cheatin man. This is a 'legit' PAL pso community here. Where gamers can come and play PSO without duper/cheater interferance.

I don't use hacked or duped items, I like legit.
Posted:
Thu Jul 29, 2004 3:44 pm
quote : #12
eddie traverso wrote:
DreamcastMagic wrote:
eddie traverso wrote:

I mean that I would get revenge.

I know I had the same thinking as you and was soooo close to learning how to hack (so easy its scar-e) but I realized not only is it a waste of time but it makes me stoop to the lvl of those who could harm my file. In the end I know its not worth getting into some hacking war and to keep from me wanting to do this I only play with Legit players.

ultrapro
unknown
Posted:
Thu Jul 29, 2004 3:45 pm
quote : #13
thats how i thought at first. but i couldnt find out how to do it and i eventually decided it wouldnt be worth it, i wouldve liked to have gotten my own back at some of the shit heads out there that screwed me over numerous times but thought that i'd be just as bad. i did a fair bit of item creation and duping for a while but never spoiled other peoples games by giving away items to people here and there, i kept to myself and made what i wanted. then i started a clan and i was the only one who did it. eventually we decided it wasnt worth it and we all started our characters from level 1 again! havent coded a weapon in over a year now. legit is the shit