Topic: A new concern

Page 4 of 4
Silent Marauder
rank 6
Posted:
Sun Aug 01, 2004 7:32 pm
quote : #46
profile : pm
I'm sorry. I was a bit emotional when I wrote my last post; the thought of hackers causing PSO to go down in Europe was...infuriating, to say the least. Having just been on the servers an hour ago, I haven't seen any change from the usual, so hopefully this is nothing to worry about. And you're right, outright malicious hacking hasn't been a problem for quite some time.

Welcome to OC, Maddzy, and good hunting in PSO!
Number of DC games owned: 43 and counting

Currently obsessed with: Mr. Driller
Maddzy
rank 5
Posted:
Sun Aug 01, 2004 8:27 pm
quote : #47
profile : pm
Thanks. I hope to get involved in one of the revival nights and meet ups you guys have but so far I've been busy (I usually watch a movie with my girl on Sunday nights. Any other night I'm free lol. Tonight was Pulp Fiction Very Happy) Anyway I didn't get onto PSO till bout 12 tonight and the 3 games I saw on Thetys were either full or passworded. But I had a great game with my mate, a guy from #pG# (OMG! Not #pG#! - lol) and another random team joiner. Was fun, and I got to lvl 94 Smile

Er, anyway getting off topic. I keep hearing that this code is a rumur and nothing more. Perhaps you have nothing to worry about after all.