1, 2  Next
anti_flag_army
rank 6
Posted:
Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:12 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
Type: NTSC-U
This auction is INSANE ALL of the official released DC games Shocked . The pic has nothing to do with the auction though....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8121564921&rd=1

daworm
rank 7
Posted:
Mon Aug 02, 2004 3:33 am
quote : #2
Wow that's great. Even a hardcore DC fan would want 102 Dalmatians and WWTBUAM just to make the whole package complete Mr. Green

Just shows some people who have access to such do hoard this stuff for future sales prospects.

DreamcastMagic
banned!
Posted:
Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:45 am
quote : #3
how could someone sell that collection!!! Get a job if ya want money Smile

davidjr1989
rank 3
Posted:
Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:56 am
quote : #4
OHHHHHHHHHH my god.How could someone sale that ( Crying or Very sad ) i would never sell that. Im with dreamcast magic get a job if you need the money. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad (sorry im sensitive Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad )
Join my site
DRBagabundo
rank 15
Posted:
Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:38 pm
quote : #5
This is about the 5th time he's listed that auction. No one wants to spend that much on it, even though it's a great deal, if each game was sold at 15$ then maybe. But the Dreamcast's games have lost value in the past couple of weeks.
rank 30
Posted:
Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:17 pm
quote : #6
that's good they gop down in value though, so we can afford the stuff Very Happy
rank 15
Posted:
Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:20 pm
quote : #7
True, but that also means that profit will be down for sellers(like myself).
rank 3
Posted:
Mon Aug 02, 2004 3:58 pm
quote : #8
davidjr1989 wrote:
OHHHHHHHHHH my god.How could someone sale that ( Crying or Very sad ) i would never sell that. Im with dreamcast magic get a job if you need the money. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad (sorry im sensitive Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad )

I had a decent collection (over 100 games, and loads of stuff). I am in the process of selling it all. Having a job doesn''t always mean you're loaded. There maybe finacial comitments elsewhere. For example I like to keep my gaming money seperate. So, wanting a PS2, I sold my DC stuff. Simple really. Wink

SoldierBlade
rank 14
Posted:
Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:12 pm
quote : #9
Ummm you sold your DC stuff for PS2 stuff? I think I'll stop there before I comment on that...
Posted:
Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:23 pm
quote : #10
SoldierBlade wrote:
Ummm you sold your DC stuff for PS2 stuff? I think I'll stop there before I comment on that...

I Hear that man ... lol

josh221
rank 3
Posted:
Mon Aug 02, 2004 11:52 pm
quote : #11
I think thats a rip off. I'm pretty sure all Us DreamCast games would not be worth over 2 grand.

Dark Slayer 5000
rank 13
Posted:
Tue Aug 03, 2004 1:54 am
quote : #12
josh221 wrote:
I think thats a rip off. I'm pretty sure all Us DreamCast games would not be worth over 2 grand.

Well, I did the math and I went ahead and priced each 248 DC game that he has to offer at $5 (average DC game retail value) and it came to $1,240. So I would agree, it is a major rip off.

Syndalis
rank 8
Posted:
Tue Aug 03, 2004 9:13 pm
quote : #13
Well, you have to consider the extreme legwork in getting all 248 games in one place, to perform the sale.

800 bucks, to someone who is affluent enough to look at a 2000 auction, might be worth the effort involved (and shipping costs for MULTIPLE auctions) to getting a full collection.
rank 3
Posted:
Tue Aug 03, 2004 10:31 pm
quote : #14
SoldierBlade wrote:

I sure did. Best thing I did, too. The DC is old and has nothing to offer anymore.

lanzarlaluna
rank 10
Posted:
Wed Aug 04, 2004 10:17 am
quote : #15
Echo1 wrote:
SoldierBlade wrote:

I sure did. Best thing I did, too. The DC is old and has nothing to offer anymore.

Um, then why are you here?