Page Location: Home > Past Online Games > Topic
nightknigh
rank 3
Posted:
Tue Aug 03, 2004 3:22 am
quote : #1
profile : pm
is there a save where there is everything unlocked for propeller arena? coz this baby is damn hard, couldn even complete championship mode in normal mode Sad ... so if anyone here has completed this game (or unlocked some air plaines, stages etc) could you please upload this save somewhere or tell me where i can fand a save like that

braze2032
rank 4
Posted:
Tue Aug 03, 2004 3:50 am
quote : #2
http://bswirl.kitsunet.org/vmu/save/public/liste.php?mode=jeu&path=P%2Fpropeller%2520arena

Uploaded by: Goshikyu

SoldierBlade
rank 14
Posted:
Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:37 am
quote : #3
WOW really? Is it 100%? Dude thats awesome. I'll test it and if its really good, I'll give it to excalibur for propeller arena excalibur edition. We've been looking for a good save to be an easter egg in the XDPP on there!
Posted:
Tue Aug 03, 2004 10:13 am
quote : #4
yea its completed, all unlocked.
yay me! Very Happy
Posted:
Tue Aug 03, 2004 10:33 am
quote : #5
I noticed that shortly after I downloaded it. Nice job! You must have spent a lot of time getting all that done. One thing you missed though is beating the game with every character to have their logos on the title screen. All I saw was eagle jam. Thats trivial though. The lil susie is great, so is the HKT-7700, but that blimp....thats crazy! lol
Posted:
Tue Aug 03, 2004 11:13 am
quote : #6
actually i have only had the game for about 3 days when i beat it lol.
but yea, i only got the eagle jam icon, i just tought it was useless having the other icons, cause you dont unlock anything else do you?
it would be easy to get the all the icons tho.
and a tip if you want to beat it by yourself: get the bomb, but instead of dropping it, fly by a group of enemies and let them shoot you down. the bomb you were carrying will explode and kill everyone around it. you can usually get 2-3 kills at a time doing this.
Posted:
Tue Aug 03, 2004 3:11 pm
quote : #7
Nah, as far as I can tell the icons are just for looks. I think you have unlocked everything there is. Thats a good tip about the bomb. I'll have to try that. Beating the game isnt much of a problem for me on the first and second times, but after that, its a pain. I was able to get shadow, and the ruins but thats about it.